What's your planned Magic / Fighting Style combo?

I’m gonna do Sailor Fist, Ice, Lightning.

Why? Soaked > Frozen > Lightning does 50% more damage.
I also like the idea of a fast, unpredictable fighting style.

1 Like

I will be using karate, sailor fist, and crane because that combo just feels so unpredictable

:yawning_face: :yawning_face: :yawning_face:

1 Like

Ice magic + Thermo fist :mask:

magma and sailor fist

I wanna use Lightning Magic with Sailors Fist.

1 Like

i’m not gonna have a strength/magic build. Also no idea what I’m gonna do for fighting style on my strength/weapon build. Just gonna wait and see what the styles look like.

Im gonna use lightning and ice with sail-

I mean, lightning and water conjurer

1 Like

Impact fist + explosion magic

in my experience, i have no clue. there is much variety and a lot to choose from, and most magics look quite flashy and nice to use. if it comes down to it, i may use sand conjurer, or something with fighting styles. i want to stray away from the meta like lightning so if you have any suggestions, please inform me.

For my warlock file, it’ll be Lightning, Crane, Acid, Aether Lightning (hopefully). Nothing really special about this combo, other than me picking acid because it syns with lightning

Edit: I’ve been thinking about switching out acid for a second fighting style, but I’m not sure which, and if I really want to.

if i make a warlock file i’ll probably choose ice, snow, gravity, sailor fist/crane, and radius fist

Impact Fist and Apocalypse Bringer

1 Like

For my warlock, Snow, Wind and knocking.

im gonna be a warlock with fire magic, not sure which fighting style ill go for but im interested in crane style (not even a one piece thing, i just think its a cool fighting style and i like fire magic) or knocking fist

For my warlord save I want to be using thermofist and knocking fist, but i do want to experiment with the other ones that can be imbued onto weapons before settling on one or two.
For warlock i want to do a magma magic thing with some fighting style, maybe crane karate or cannonfist and smth else

Claws with lightning since that’s garunteed on release also the dual guns and raiper? All of them arcanum infused with lightning

And probably canon fist infused with Magma magic

I can probably make a zoldyk build

Magma, Ash, Thermofist