What's your WoM character's lore?

Time for the ultimate necro bump!

Percivale Barion/21 years old/Vistarian

Percivale was born in ironport and is the son of the peacekeeper. Who had many children. many of whom he outlived. Percivale however was a special case. The peacekeeper indebted the fate of 5 souls into Percivale. The Agressiveness of rupin. The wiseness of trigno. The Leadership of arsen. The Patience of theos. And the potential of morock. All of these formed a boy who treats all with kindness and has a will to learn from any who enters his path. He now owns a guild called the spearbreakers. A powerful guild comprised of many warriors. The beginners being mercenaries. And he now wanders the world seeking more to learn from. Which has earned him the title…

Percy the learner

1 Like

fuck it

im gonna continue this post EVEN FURTER BEYOND!

Hermes Lamina, Vistarian
There is no lore. I’m too stupid to make any without it sucking ass

Harry Çalding - 18> years old - Vistarian
Harry was born in Ironport. He had a normal life just like other children but with the bully issue. Duehis character kindred, some bullies targeted him as their toy. Just some unbelievable actions of them damaged a part of his childhood. It kept doing until the rage broke out. He used his first-ever magic spell on them. That moment, he discovered that he had magic. Because he was still young and his magic was water (yes don’t judge me), the bullies were only soaked. They fled away, tell in the principal the story. Harry’s friends who sometimes tried to stop the bully from bullying him understood the story explained the thing to the principal. The bully got expelled due to not only bullying Harry. They bullied many other students and stole their stuff. Everyone was happy but… Harry got traumatized by the experience. He got a therapist who helped him get over it anyway. He found out that his parent also had magic. However, they rarely use it since they are working for a dark guild secretly. They never told his son about it. They planned that if their son followed the light’s side, they would not tell about their secret. But if he follows the dark’s side they will tell him. Right now, he is working for a dark guild named Spellbreaker. He was told the secret and decided that he wanted to join a guild which he has interests in.
Ps: he used to be a good person but he changed because he is tired of being nice and good. He is still nice and doesn’t kill anyone unless he feels unsafe

man i seem to be the only guy with an old character

Bruh this necrobump was so enormous you just destroyed time itself.

In other news if you want the lore of my chars please slip over here:

and here:

The chars are Lamorak Booth and Arielle Lamina, respectively.

I mean, the starting screen literally says you’re a “young wizard who recently found out they had magic

So uh…

give a fuck i do not

sand

on dey my chartre was borned into sumreheld an it ws a boy thn shadiw magc edg XDDDDD killd peole adn hasa smol gulid

1 Like

Astrea Lamina, a light wizard flas banged him so he went learning shadow magic

Welcome to the forums :clap:

@ThatOneGuy

uhh uhh
A dumbass that has plot armour

My files originated from WoM, I transferred them to a separate universe, so now i’m just recreating them here. (Most of the character cards aren’t finished but here)

uh so I only thought of lore for one of my characters, not my main one either

name is Charles Calvin, uses purple acid magic and im not sure on his age yet but probably like 30-60 (physical age of about 24), he is a warlock and also uses either sailor fist or cannon fist (whichever gets added first if at all)

for his backstory, basically he found out that his mother was gonna kill his dad or something like that but he idolizes his dad so he went and fucking brutally hurt his mother but she ended up surviving (barely). everybody didnt understand why he just seemingly murdered an innocent wizard so the grand navy got on his ass but thankfully some pirates were able to “save” him. he was impressed by the pirate nation because despite saving his village they did not know he was innocent, meaning he could not go back. in said pirate clan theres this guy who has mind manipulation shit who can brainwash people to keep their loyalty to said clan, but some people are immune to it if they have a good heart. Charles was one of them, so he was never technically inclined to stay with them. one day he heard that they were gonna launch a revenge raid on his village (turns out they were the same people his mom was working with) and then Charles just goes

then proceeds to murder the entire crew and give a good beating to the captain of the ship (who is also another one of my files) and also uhh i forgot but imagine there was a really climactic battle whilst this happens because thats why the village forgave Charles or something (they realized he beat up the pirates ig idk) and yeah so then he went on to ANOTHER kingdom that was already at war with the pirate kingdom they were in which is another long thing im working on

i made a file, did a few fetch quests and then i massacred the silent tower

I KILL PERSON WITH LOGO OVER HEAD
THAT IS LORE

MMMMMMM JUICY LORE

2 Likes

TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC

this guy’s character is a necromancer i believe it