What's your WoM character's lore?

uhh uhh
A dumbass that has plot armour

My files originated from WoM, I transferred them to a separate universe, so now i’m just recreating them here. (Most of the character cards aren’t finished but here)

uh so I only thought of lore for one of my characters, not my main one either

name is Charles Calvin, uses purple acid magic and im not sure on his age yet but probably like 30-60 (physical age of about 24), he is a warlock and also uses either sailor fist or cannon fist (whichever gets added first if at all)

for his backstory, basically he found out that his mother was gonna kill his dad or something like that but he idolizes his dad so he went and fucking brutally hurt his mother but she ended up surviving (barely). everybody didnt understand why he just seemingly murdered an innocent wizard so the grand navy got on his ass but thankfully some pirates were able to “save” him. he was impressed by the pirate nation because despite saving his village they did not know he was innocent, meaning he could not go back. in said pirate clan theres this guy who has mind manipulation shit who can brainwash people to keep their loyalty to said clan, but some people are immune to it if they have a good heart. Charles was one of them, so he was never technically inclined to stay with them. one day he heard that they were gonna launch a revenge raid on his village (turns out they were the same people his mom was working with) and then Charles just goes

then proceeds to murder the entire crew and give a good beating to the captain of the ship (who is also another one of my files) and also uhh i forgot but imagine there was a really climactic battle whilst this happens because thats why the village forgave Charles or something (they realized he beat up the pirates ig idk) and yeah so then he went on to ANOTHER kingdom that was already at war with the pirate kingdom they were in which is another long thing im working on

i made a file, did a few fetch quests and then i massacred the silent tower

I KILL PERSON WITH LOGO OVER HEAD
THAT IS LORE

MMMMMMM JUICY LORE

2 Likes

TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC TOXIC

this guy’s character is a necromancer i believe it