When are they adding binding for weapons other than magic?

Its just a silly little question lol

@ThatOneGuy

What do you mean by binding for weapons?

maybe he meant blinding ?

whenever vetex feels like it

:smirk_cat:get dunked on

If you mean magic effects being on weapons for conjurers, there is going to be weapon auras for weapon builds and warlord is getting fighting style auras

HOW DARE YOU ? <sadèp>

bro these randoms gotta stop doing htis, you aren’t cool or funny for this, please go get help

4 Likes

Die <now>

3 Likes

Welcome to the forums! Ignore Olegs reply, as he is an evildoer for giving you the welcoming ritual, since that is the job of ThatOneGuy.

Warlords will be able to bing fighting styles to weapons after their first awakening. As for knights, they will probably be able to infuse spirit weapons into their weapons somehow, but that’s just speculation.

As conjurers, you will be able to imbue a chosen magic onto your weapon. this allows the weapon skills to be affected by your magic, such as light imbuement making it faster and blinds.

as warlord, you will be able to do the same but with fighting styles. this would also imbue the stats of the fighting style and the effects of them onto the weapon.

as vitality skills have not been decided yet, we dont know whether they will have things that can imbue onto weapons, so we will have to wait and see.

1 Like

The title says, “…other than magic?”

im explaining how imbuement works

1 Like

noone likes you, I’d rather get forced to be in a room with sandal for a month than with you

1 Like

I smell two tons and one barrel of salt.

you are too slow :smirk_cat:

I got a job :fr: