When did you join Roblox?

2011 iirc w/ my first ever account, played a fair bit before as a Guest. My brother gave me his account after, the one I still use now.

First heard about roblox at a cousin’s birthday party from somebody that was from the other family, got intrigued with the platform and downloaded after showering at home

I haven’t left since

my first account

my current account

I joined in 2015 when I saw some ad on a game I was playing when I was 7. It took a while for me to figure out how to make an account.

my first account

joined in 2014, some of the first games i played were some dragon ball games (they were peak). and honestly some of vetex’s games, and it took me too long to figure out vetex had made those games lol.

Started playing in 2013, made an account in 2014

I don’t remember how I did this, but I joined on Halloween of 2014, and it’s still my main account to this very day. I only have about one other account, which was made in 2017, but I rarely use that one. To believe that a lot of us have already/have almost been playing Roblox for a whole decade!

The account I posted above is still my main, it’s survived a hacker before

idk if it counts but i played as a guest account in like 2014 or 2015

first game i ever played was dinosaur simulator (toxic shitfest now)

1 Like

my oldest account was made in december of 2016

this was my original main’s join date and honestly could’ve joined earlier but no means of doing so when i was young
current main join date when i actually needed alts for games

i really wish roblox would give me emails ffs cause i technically lost my current main cause no password reset email

I made it when I was 10, I’m 16, and It still has my Real name as my User/@

imagem
On my first account that i lost the password to

I joined on 8/19/2015

First badge, earned three days after joining

1 Like

i can’t really show my old username cause i uh
used my actual name
and it’s a really uncommon name so people might know who i am immediately off of it and i don’t want that
but i joined in 2012 and i regret every decision i made after that point because this platform is really bad

almost join date neighbors

Been playing since 2013 but have lost many accounts

However, my account that I have now is from exactly 1/1/2020. Oh boy that account got lots of use a few months later

Screenshot 2023-02-15 10.26.24 AM
weird to think about my account being ten years old this year but whatever

3 Likes