When did you join Roblox?

my current account joined in 2018.
my first roblox account joined in 2015

It’s complicated?
I think sometime in 2016 or 2017 I tried to make a Roblox account, here’s the story:

long ass story

So in my old home I had these friends(not gonna say real names tho):
Tin, the rich kid
Bin, that one 6th grader who seems like a demi-god in the eyes of a 1st grader
And Eain, the guy who has a racist father(it’s a long story)

So, after I learned Eain’s father is racist, I invited Eain to my house because I still thought of him as my friend. He told me about this cool app named Roblox and said I should download it on my moms computer.
I PROBABLY should’ve been suspicious because his dad is racist, but back then I didn’t discriminate. Maybe I shouldn’t now. Anyway, I downloaded it, and attempted to get past the login screen.

First, I tried to put in the name “iceninjacool99”(i was really into legos). Of course, it was taken.
So I tried “blazemasterepicdestroyer”. That one was taken, to my surprise. So Eain decided to help my out and simple slammed my keyboard. So… I don’t know what the name of the account is now.

Anyway, I tried to play a game but I was stuck in this train station place? I haven’t the slightest clue as to where I was when I first joined, but all I remember is being in a train station and trying to make friends with a Guest(those still existed).
He left the game after about 15 minutes, so I left too, and NEVER touched Roblox again.

Until about 2018-2019, where I made my first roblox account: Blitzen364. RIP Blitzen, you will be missed.

I say it’s complicated because I literally do not know the username of my “first account” and I didn’t really play any “games” either.

I never expected my account to be this much older than the others here dang

1 Like

The first account I played on was 2010
But I started in 2013

I read this as “Gay man Roblox” :skull:

(also how on earth do you have 2k followers on your main)

Im right between both of you

2013 gang :muscle: