When do y'all think lost magics will be player obtainable?

The title is the question. There was that supposed leaked image of a lost magic storm scroll that was level 250, but I don’t know if that was real or not.

I would say either in the full release or third sea.

Full release seems a bit early since its supposed to come before the end of Nimbus. That is if the order of updates in the roadmap is still somewhat accurate.

My prediction is either the end of Vimir Sea or the beginning of Aegean(?) Sea. I would imagine it having similar level gaps between Awakenings, and thats how it was for AA with mutations, and lost magics are basically replacements for them

I assume we will be able to get lost magics at around the end of the Nimbus Sea to maybe the beggining of Vimir Sea.

in the trello it says 600 magic level or higher, so for mages itll be around level 300. so that is around midway through the vimir sea, maybe a little earlier

if Nimbus ends at 250 then 300 will be like 1/3 into Vimir though either sea could easily be bigger and have more levels than just the 125 the bronze sea started with

im honestly not sure whether every sea will be 125 levels, i mean vetex has said the nimbus sea story will be 8 chapters, but that could mean each chapter is a lil shorter compared to the bronze sea chapters

in 2030

probably near the end of the nimbus sea/beginning of vimir sea

what is vimir is that the sea after nimbus?

Yeah

somewhere in the vimir sea makes the most sense to me (rare spell in bronze, lost spell in nimbus, lost magic in vimir, maybe?)