When the entire continent of Magius is finished

Exploding your computer 101

With the stupid amount of frame rate drops and lag now in the game, I wonder how the entire game is gonna function without blowing itself to smithereens when all of Magius is added.

As you may know, the current accessible area in WoM makes up around 1/20 of the actual continent, and yet the game is already starting to lag as hard as phuck.

I’m assuming that Vetex is gonna split up the continent into different individual parts that require hopping servers to access, because there’s no way that Roblox can handle such a massive map in one server.

If I’m wrong then feel free to insult me in the replies.

1 Like

Yes that’s basically how it works I think it would probably be like uh… Starscape? Think that’s the name. To jump from system to system you join a different server.

IF he splits it up into islands in TGR it’ll be even easier if you go to a big enough island it’s a new server.

You’re thinking of the universe system.

Starscape uses it for each of its solar systems. Arcane adventures also uses it.

I’m pretty sure it was in the plans pre-TGR for magius to also use the universe system.

Yeah, Vetex is gonna use universes.

vetex said no continent because it’s bad and I approve that wonderful message. So say hi to islands :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

aah… so im guessing its all islands again
but what does that make magius? a collection of islands that were, for some reason, undiscovered?
or a new series of islands?

er
the reason behind the frame rate drops and lag isn’t the map itself
its the npcs/destruction mechanics an shit

vetex is already working to optimize those systems
the map itself won’t be an issue for a while

yes it’ll definitely get split but the current issue isn’t the map itself

i wanna see the “BuT ItS GoNnA Be ISlAnDs DuMb”

bet someones gonna come in here and try to point that out

Fucking Necromancer, BE PURGED IN THE LIGHT!