When will Morden kick the bucket?

I hope he falls into the sea. I can’t stand him. Like, what do you mean you have the DEATH curse but you aren’t gonna kill anyone? Are you stupid? Are you perhaps on the spectrum? Morden is stupid, and doesn’t make good decisions. The only thing he WAS good for was getting the MC out of the Aesir experiment cage or whatever. He doesn’t cook, he doesn’t clean, and he doesn’t fight. All he does is stand around like a bum. He probably doesn’t shower, either. He smells like rotten fish and iron. Can we kill him off already?
I’m a fat fucking pig I’m a common fungus I’m a disgruntled skunk shoot you out my butthole I’m a marijuana plant I can get you fucked up and I’m Kanye west
this is a cry for help

He’s gonna steal our epic Wotan bossfight then die instantly but reduce him to 1 health still, depriving us of the coolest boss in the game (wood user)

Well, at least we got one good thing out of it.

if beringer spent time with morden for at least 5 minutes he’d just let ravenna get the death curse

The game would probably go better if Calvus got the Death Curse, considering the fact that we actually have to stick around with Morden.

Makes you wanna grind Argos for that 0.01% Cursebane drop just to stab that motherfucker, eh?

yes it does

Don’t forget that he’s supposedly a god’s descendant and our closest friend. It makes me wonder about how he isn’t even friendly with the player and just thinks “Yeah, you do you I guess.”
My far distant cousin of similar godly heritage; your last remaining friend has LOST their memory and the only thing you do is… spite them?

They’re a descendant of somebody, but why Poseidon?

I thought that only Poseidon had human children, but it’s true that it isn’t necessarily the case, thanks for the reminder (post edited).

The game would END at Calvus if he got the Death Curse, Stock.
He would actually be willing to use its full power, thus depriving us of any form of a chance of beating him.
don’t believe me?
heres a good few reasons why:
Berserkers and Warriors at that level would be UNABLE TO HIT HIM
he would do ungodly high damage, if not just insta-kill us
anything magic or spirit related would likely not do enough damage to outpace his regeneration.

Nuh uh
“Stop it, king Calvus, this isn’t you!”
“You’re right, MC, I was blinded by my own greed and lust for power! Thank you for freeing me from that dark cage! My days of serving the Order are behind me now, I will no longer hunt down Winterveil survivors, I’ll finally give Tiberia proper funding, and I will open up the borders of Wano country! You have my eternal gratitude!”
Peak writing vetex should hire me fr fr​:100::100:

Im dragging you to France.

You saying this is the most likely thing Vetex would do?

I’d spam quickdraw.

Someone clearly forgot how to read.
Weapon skills and Strength techniques outright would be unable to harm him unless imbued, and we dont learn that till just before we go to Nimbus.

I believe either that was retconned, or weapon aura allows it.

Yeah guess what warrior awakening is

Which is also gained at the same time you learn imbues…

Chat i think this guy is stupid