Where did you get your username?

Can’t remember, but it’s gained meaning since due to one of my OC’s

My irl name.
Then mirror it.
then make it your entire branding

rayhan.mp3

had it since 8 years ago i remember clearly when the username “destiny” was not available so i cut off the ny

Search up Cool Sounding Words, slap my first name initial at the end

1 Like

The email shortening with lore

This name was first used on discord

My child, 10 year old self just thought “Butterfly” would be a cool name and I just was so into the butterfly motif back then and it stuck ever since. Now most of my social media stuff has “Butterfly” in it in some form. My current name is still the kind of name I would’ve thought to have back then as a kid, but I cant be bothered changing it…

Though, recently, I started taking “Butter” as a nickname because thats how I got called in one discord server and I took a liking to it ig (I would make references it sometimes in another server I was in where I named myself “melting butter” when I had Covid lol). Its not used everywhere like “Butterfly” but eh. Its just so attached to my identity online now that I cant think of anything else that can replace it.

1 Like

Fun fact: my MOM’s the one who made my username (also the one who asked me to play roblox in the first place 7 years ago :face_holding_back_tears:)

She got reference from my childhood favorite show

Just reverse the title name + add number 1 = my user is born

4 Likes

ok so my actual roblox username is thewhitejawa right?
that sounds weird and i’m ngl, it is, but it comes from this LBP2 avatar i made when i was a lot younger, and i was too lazy to actually color the robes brown in order to make it look like an actual jawa

therefore, the white jawa was born
(he also has a trident for some reason don’t question it)
THEWhiteJawa

3 Likes

also AAAA MAX AND RUBY HOW DIDN’T I SEE THAT?

1 Like

mine is a little weird…

arch, from the arch- prefix (archangel, archenemy, archbishop)
en, probably from the -en suffix (golden, wooden)
hail, from the phrase/exclamation “all hail
or, from the -or suffix (similar to -er suffix as in doer or receiver) (adjudicator)

“all hail the person who’s the literal embodiment of the arch rank”

1 Like

Ohhh so thats how u got ur username, i thought its from the name of the island where i live 🫨🫨

what the hell i thought you were archenSAILor this entire time, are you gaslighting me?
also your name’s pretty original so i’d say it’s pretty good

1 Like

i chose sailor as my last name in AO tho (Arden Sailor)

well, my state has a lot of big mountains, too, so at least it’s not TOO much of a subversion, lol

1 Like

idk

D’s for Never Dirty, NC’s for Nice and Clean

I was basically obsessed with the ocean and loved swimming as a child (still do). Alongside nerding out about random sea creatures.

I thought Mako sharks were the coolest shark seeing them on this book as a child.

my username is based on my persona known as Cryos Frostbite,

(No need to read it if you don’t wanna)here’s his Backstory if you want more info:

He wasn’t called Cryos Frostbite but was just a sophomore high schooler called Alex Frost, Alex then found a group of hooded figures going into the school’s elevator (the school elevator) while he was looking for something in his locker,

Out of curiosity Alex followed them, and saw the hooded figures entering the school basement, Alex saw the group talking about a prophecy about there will be a young man who will take the crown (a crown for every ice prince that takes control of a certain kingdom from another dimension)
While Alex was getting closer to hear the rest of what the hooded figures were saying, he accidentally got caught, when one of the figures turned their head, Alex apologized for following them, But the figure who saw him pointed and said “You, you’re the next prince aren’t you?” Alex told them he isn’t, the figure then said “No no, as the Gods said, you’re the young man who will take the crown…” the other 2 figures looked at him in shock and kneeled down before Alex and said “You are next prince of The Winter Empire” The Figures asked if they can use his blood to test if they met the right prince, he is

They gave Alex the crown causing him to transform into wearing a something any male royal would wear, then he got control of The Winter Empire, while still learning a few things from the retired ruler of the Empire (aka: Kori Frostbite)

My sister took the syllable “gel” from “Angel”, and merged it with the name “Jin.” Then she added a 7 at the end because she liked the number. “Woow Jinelle7 cool username.” After that, younger me just went with it which was a pretty stupid decision. Till this day, I still have no idea who Jin is-- but whatever, this is my life now. :sob:

I KNEW IT

2 Likes