Where did you get your username?

I just thought of the idea a little bit ago (Literally three seconds ago)
picture for no reason

2 Likes

TF2 roblox game. might change it back to tetragon_fortress

:sob:

1 Like

For roblox, minecraft, and a whole bunch of other stuff, I chose Hulkminecraft3 because when I was like 5, I saw people playing minecraft, and I liked the Incredible Hulk (movie and character), so I thought that Hulkminecraft might be a good name. Then, years later, I got my first cell phone with service. It was a windows phone, and to play some games i needed my own xbox account. So I came up with Batlantern182, a combination of Batman and Green Lantern with random numbers.

2 yr identity crisis and then I just settled with a Military Honorific/Rank, and a last name of one of my OCs. Boom simple.

I used to have the most like 12yr old kid username so i thought about what to change it to

Thought of the moistcritical clip so i checked roblox to see if Misinput was taken (it wasnt surprisingly???) so now here i am

Was mildly obsessed with collecting roblox noobs during my sword fighting days

My first name of promangamer101 was me being a 9 year old, my current name was a 12 year old going through an edgy phase and it would feel weird to me if I changed it now

I was looking for cool roblox usersnames so a searched up “rare roblox usernames” and read a shitty news article (none of the names were actually rare they just sounded cool lol!!!) something along the lines of “RainbowConstruct” and at the time red was my favorite color so I remodelled it and rebranded every single account i have everywhere to “CrimsonCreate”. I also have had 3 other previous usernames but those are a whole different side story :melting_face:

Based off my grandmas nickname for me, idk what it meant

And my ign is based off the cod map lmao

forum username: based on “Fixers” (mercenaries essentially) from the project moon games, grade 1
being the 2nd highest

roblox username: sleep deprivation

maple storm

asian
inside
corner

for the forums, its my roblox display name but arcane odyssey flavored (RedMageFF = Red Mage Final Fantasy > RedConjurerAO = Red Conjurer Arcane Odyssey since i dont do mage lel)

for roblox, is an earthbound reference. starman deluxe but its his son or something so its a junior.

I’ve had three main names over the years but the ones I use now are “Ren’s Prosecutor Parrot” and “Renofthejammed. The former being a slight tweak based on my interest at the time.

“Renofthejammed” was based off the indestructible, grim reaper like enemy “The Lord of the Jammed” from Enter the Gungeon.

i made it up when I was 8

My name is Fran(cesca) and there’s only one of me

My username for most account is NL_Jen. which embarassingly, i write a novel (not fanfiction) and NL is the shorten name of the protagonist of that novel.
My nickname is Jen and Nia, so I slap “Jen” the nickname I prefered the most into my username.

While my roblox username “daknearka” is cuz my brother suggest me a name that mean “Nia is a Noob” in my language. At the time, I write my name as “Near” until I change them cuz of reason.