Where do players get their clan logos?

Do they use a certain website I’m not aware of? Do they take them online? Do most make it themselves!?

So you need to use Roblox studios and upload your image you want as decals and insert the decal numbers into the game

i meant designing the logo, thanks though (:

Most people just commission an artist, as for the artists you would have to ask them what program they use

you can make some surprisingly cool stuff with even just basic shapes. Personally, I use an ai to generate the base shape and then make my own changes and adjustments. The result can be pretty cool.

2 Likes

Oh which one?

Usually I just conbine a bunch of stuff together

the one in the logo I attached spedifically was made with the picsart ai, which is free to limited uses each day

I used Inkscape to design my flag

1 Like

i had a friend do my logo for free, though if you really want to you can try it yourself by booting up gimp and ripping free assets online then just coloring them and tinkering with some options

a very good baseline that i consider for art software is paint.net. its simple yet effective, and it has a good number of tools for making art. it also has great support for externally programmed plugins, allowing for more versatility.

get paint.net here: Download (i know the site looks weird for some reason it’s still written in bare html, not a hint of css around, i assure you paint.net still gets updated)

plugins:
too lazy to find the urls but go to https://getpaint.net , go to search, and search for:
PYROCHILD
first result should have the installer
BOLTBAIT
ditto, should be first result

i literally know nothing about drawing software but as far as paint.net goes it should have everything that a beginner needs, and more

Made my logo with ibispaint.

Basically any drawing software and a general idea of what your logo should look like.

Pro tip, put your decal on studio and just use that ID instead. The ID subtraction method that the game says is very unpredictable and time comsuming.

1 Like

I draw my own with Illustrator

I do it the other way around. I create my logo and use ai to create multiple templates and I usually end up using my own creation over the ai’s creations. Though I still get some really good creations.

This was from Ai based off of one of my original Works.

Though I use illustrator(2d) and blender(3d) for my original works.

Thanks y’all. These are good tips, I’m going to try making one rn.

most use ai and then draw the clan’s main symbol over it

Kingdom hearts if it was for clowns

they hire me

Optical that was one icon we did :fr:

1 Like

ye so that counts