Where have you set up 'your home base'

Thankfully, I am not a complete idiot, so I am able to avoid a fiery, painful death. Also my mage is Ash so it just kinda fits thematically.

yeah it is boring, I wonder if we can actually do anything with it when we get guild halls

Lol nice good job

Maybe if a guild is stronk enough we could build a fortress like Summer Hold.

image probably around this area on the map because it’s castlian and on the tundra

Maybe in the desert or something

magic council camps :frcryin:

1 Like

Ruins of Charon you can mine undeground in it :sunglasses:

a random house in ironport without any windows so its fully secret

My house is in Iron port

Nowhere really. Im a wandering traveller, I go wherever my destiny takes me. But I do visit my hometown Bell Village a lot.

the giant underwater skeleton

i just use hidden tavern, the hidden tavern should have npcs or ghosts there, and a bartender when food comes out so u can drink somethin

Lol I’m a nomad

1 Like

that’s when food comes out, it’s also my place- but usually I’m out in the wild tho

I am a Bad rep so other than exploring and killing every npc I go to the Church place near a corner between Bell and Ashen Volcano

hahahah lol church ;-;

1 Like

My body.

1 Like

My home base is currently the little house south-west for lake Argestest. I will probably move it to the bronze grasslands once the guild update releases, though.

1 Like

Since I’m a Salore and my hometown is Ironport, I usually chill in the Salore tavern, specifically at the table on the tavernkeep’s left on the seat facing the door in the middle.