Which banned forumer would you like to see unbanned?

man i’m

This may be off-topic but I keep on having a hypothetical social experiment where I get EVERY forumerer from the entire ass history of the website (including the ones banned) and have them run wild on an unmoderated hell of a forum, only getting involved if something illegal happens. We’re not that depraved of a fandom, even in WoM days, but there are unhinged enough users that would really make you wonder.

He is on the forums I don’t know if anybody noticed yet

Never ever. Blew his chance beyond acceptable levels. He blew his chance to come back

Hello there. It’s Zephyr here. I hope you remember me
If you need any proof because I don’t go under the same name anymore, here is some proof!

My first ever post on this account

If OLEG was weird enough on the normal forums… god knows what he’d be capable of in “forumageddon” :cold_sweat:

unban donk

• FREE DONK

0 voters

Could someone make a collection of users that are banned? The only person I know is ezia (but I sure as heck don’t want him to come back).

can someone please fucking explain the lore behind these weird ass polygon people

like why do most of them look like park rangers

and what’s with all the gross looking 3d shape messes that are like elder gods or something

This especially applies to me. I made a whole ass apology when I returned to the forums

lore

Inside joke from a different fandom.
It’s about as in-depth as the mimhere island meme.

To where it actually feels like it’s own thing.

It’s weird to see that people like sandal and a ton of other banned forumers joined after my ban. Like I feel ancient

Well if it makes you feel any better, you’re essentially an eldritch old god when compared against them.

Hyper how did you get banned?

If I explain I’m gonna miss a ton of details since it was so long ago. Try asking around, other people probably remember better than me

Actually fuck it I wanna see AO anon board, just to see what depraved shit people put out. Too bad the clans stopped being freaks.

You know I wonder what happened to some of these folks. They probably just moved on or cringe at themselves. I don’t know, that thought always lived rent free in my head, I just wanna talk to some of these folks.

I just wanna see how unhinged people can get when there are no laws to bind them to sanity