Return to Forums + Forum Apology

Wait—I know what you’re saying. “Who are you? This is the first time posting and you’re apologizing? For what?” Well, first things first. No—this is not my first time posting. I had previously owned the forum account named Zephyr. And if you forget, then here is a refresher (shameless plug)

And although most people remember me for that, there are a bunch of other things I did, some of which I am ashamed of admitting I’ve done, and others that I simply would like to forget. Before I get into the apology, I would first like to clear up a few things.

Adiris’ Claims about me being toxic on ReaganGamr streams:

Where do I start? Considering that the topic was posted in December of 2021, long after I’ve left the community. It is vital information to proclaim that by April of that very year, I had ceased to watch everything ReaganGamr related, as I had simply lost interest in it, (and have never watched him since).

Sandal is a Zephyr Alt

First of all, I can see where this is coming from. He mains the same magic I used to main, he joined after I was banned, and he acts like a more mature version of me after the ban. However a quick check by the mods can see that it’s not the same IP address, and in addition, I had long left the community by that time. And no, I didn’t discover VPNs until later that year.

Zephyr is/was underaged

At the time of my forum rampage, this indeed was true, as I was the ripe old age of 11. I was an immature soul discovering the world for the first time, yet tainted by the things pure souls of that age ought not to know. I am now 13 and incredibly excited for Arcane Odyssey.

The Grand Apology

So the time has come. This is the real reason why I’m here. For starters, its not an easy thing to say. From the excess hormonal imbalance (for lack of a better word), to the impalpable behavior I produced during my first tenure here, to the discriminatory words I uttered, to the abhorrent and repugnant views I promoted, I am here to say that I am deeply and sincerely sorry. To those who I’ve hurt, namely Extro, Rayhan, and PercBar (IdleMotion; who was struck down by the ban hammer during my absence), I sincerely apologize for the notions I proselytized that may have caused harm, distaste, disgust, or otherwise. I apologize for the words I said that were offensive, or otherwise inappropriate. They were words I should never have said, conceived in depths of my withered, rotten brain. There are probably many others whom I may have repulsed, hurt, or disregarded. Those whom I may have not been able to reach with this apology may you be in peace knowing that after 2 years, I have finally apologized. Once again, I’d like to reiterate my statement to those on the forums or in-game that I am deeply and sincerely sorry. Thank you.

17 Likes

Feel free to ask me any questions or voice any concerns you might have.

s-s-sandal? :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

this is going to the archive

It’s nice to know over the past two years you had a redemption arc. We’ve all done things in the past that we wish we could redo, but what’s important right now is what you do in the present, and what you will do in the future. It seems that you’ve learned from your mistakes (there were a lot of them), and I’m glad you’re back. :relaxed:

1 Like

Hi zephyr!

1 Like

Hello!

welcome back :+1:

1 Like

Welcome back im glad you have grown as a person :+1:

1 Like

Welcome back man. Happy to know you’ve improved.
Well there’s no time to waste, AO’s coming in 2:30 hours.

1 Like

Woah a banned forumer apologising? This might be a first! Glad to see you!

2 Likes

the forums forgive you :pray:, glad to see you’ve turned over a new leaf my man

2 Likes

Welcoe back Zephyr : D

1 Like

@ThatOneGuy

sandal alt

1 Like

its my legacy now :pensive:

1 Like

while I don’t speak for everyone (I never even heard of the sandel zephyr alt or the toxic rumors until now.) you weren’t that bad, sure you were the Hugh Hefner with a splash of 4chan on this site before, but there has been ALOT worse people on this site, from the guy posting how to make pipe bombs to recently with the kkk poster you faded into the minds of many along with your cringe, plus this is the

INTERNET

there are people out there that would make your raunchy romp look like a season of sesame street, don’t beat yourself over the bush because of what you did in edgy middle school phase (or technically edgy elementary school phase?), plus you made inappropriate jokes about the game, if you posted stuff like corn then yes I would be angry, but since it was (in my point of view) just horny jokes you did no wrong.

so tl:dr in my pov you are ok and you can just move on, i won’t make a fuss of it.

hope to see you in AO man.

1 Like

Welcome back to the forums :clap: here’s to hoping that with enough time you’ll be able outgrow your old reputation

1 Like

Thanks for all the love guys!

Welcome back, how is the child going?

2 Likes