Which Clans do any of you recommend or not?

clans you do not recommend excludes more famous ones such as noble or suncry (since a good portion know theyre toxic)

1 Like

Crimson Crescent. #2 on the leaderboards but our whole thing is about not being toxic. Ask @Vexxire for more information as Iโ€™m not an HR, just a regular member. No sweats and just have fun

1 Like

Weโ€™d love to have you! :heart:

2 Likes

Roselight is a pretty good option

3 Likes

Salvatore

I think mine is pretty good (totally not a self-advert)

Aged like milk

5 Likes

Houshou Pirates

look at STUNNA GIRL so silly so precious
BIG fan or SMOL fan, I WELCOME ALL!!!

I would join a smaller clan. Prob one nearly 100K but not in top 20. They usually have a discord but are fairly chill. The larger the clan the more your used as a pawn for the leaders in it. Why do you think I left cc before it even disbanded.

Rotten Milk.

im in the peace keepers but idk much about them yet i just joined after being invited (on my savant file, and my only file)

you should join my clan fr fr

The Shadows are always hiring.

I can join u as long as I donโ€™t need discord.

The sojourners is pretty good . They got their own trello too . Totally not related to it in anyway cough .

I suggest just not joining a clan. I only joined one cause I had a good friend who lead one so I thought I would join em cause I trusted em. Before that I was betrayed time and time again by clans when I felt I was a cog in the 500 player machine. Their was one smaller clan I did enjoy but then they felt inactive so I had to leave. and now im in a good clan that I like.

bro really necroposted on a 1 month old thread :skull: :skull: :skull:

Not as bad as last time. I necroposted a 3 year thread accidentally and everyone got mad for it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.