acid, because it feels nic-

Oh the magic, uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fire

1 Like

acid does feel nice

easily acid

gib reason

Melting your enemy to nothing

Thank you for listening

Stat wise? Acid would top this but if you want to know a little bit more then you can read this explanation that I put up on summary hehe.

Summary

As for general use in pvp, I think it comes down to how you play. I am not a pvper or anything but this is just a bit of an insight to this.

Plasma is essentially a slightly faster fire with better clash rates. I believe that plasma clears one of the most status effects among the three you have chosen. Plasma seems a little underwhelming but I am not one to speak knowing I am not a very competitive pvper.

Fire is quite a well rounded magic like plasma although it is slightly slower but it deals more damage, fire has much more synergies than the likes of plasma which can be a massive advantage due to 2nd magics being added to AO.

Fire has the worst clashrates though but this problem has been alleviated by the coming of a 2nd magic this coming revamp.

Acid is the hardest hitting magic among the three through a very damaging DoT. Amongst the three you are contemplating on choosing, acid wins the most clashes out of the three magics.

I would pick acid to make it clear as you stated that you want a better magic. Funnily enough the two other magics work very well with acid so you could pick those once 2nd magics come out.

Tl;dr - Acid

Maybe refer to meta’s guide to the magics if you would want a clearer idea on how the magics work.

But finally it really depends on your playstyle.

Acid

plasma

Plasma.

No further questions asked.

right now acid in AO fire

blue

brazil

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.