Which magic should I chose?

Have you checked the guides yet?

no O.O

3 people are writing replys at the same time lol

I just checked, there is a guide on the magics in the Guides category. Just go to Arcane Odyssey group in there and list the top topics.

water kinda has no cons
good dmg
average speed
good size
good synergies

shadow isnt that bad with its cons
good dmg
good speed
average size
horrible synergies

lightning
below average impact dmg
really good speed
average size
decent synergies

wind
average dmg
good speed
average size
decent synergies

they’re really all even tbh

2 Likes

why not just send me the link ->-

I alr found it :stuck_out_tongue:

You sure? It’s easy enough to navigate.

what I found it .>.

thanks tho

with that said just pick the one that appeals to you the most. you might get teased for picking lightning because its the most used magic, but all of the magics you said are really balanced so just go for whatever

ye thanks again :smiley:

rip Ink and Paper tho.

they were below average for pvp imo it just made the game more complicated

The best magic for party tricks.

yea

wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind wind
join the gang, kid

water is basically the best magic right now because it’s got all-around good stats and super good interactions

shadow has great stats all around, but you might regret picking it later on when we get our second/third magic because it has like, no interactions

lightning is pretty fast and has good interactions, but its damage is the lowest out of the magics you named. you’ll probably also get bullied for choosing it because it’s popular

wind has pretty average stats all around and decent synergies, but the main selling point for the most part is the fact that wind has knockback which is not only hilarious, but also a surprisingly good stunlocking tool in certain situations

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.