Which storyline?

I’ve remade some files, but I’m at the storyline selection on file #3 and I dunno which one I should do or which rep it should be. My file #1 did the villain storyline for mino tracker and is now a hero rep, my file #2 did hero storyline for exiled tracker and is neutral but I might switch to being a villain. Idk which one to do on the 3rd because I do have both trackers and ones for each reputation but I’m not sure what my 3rd would be. idk just leave suggestions

• i want to random kill heroes in towns and start threats 24/7 because i dont know how to have fun any other way
  • i want to random kill villains and pretend to be a super nice heehehehehhhsqhdq guy and cry when a hero guy kills you

0 voters

im not really like that though, im more of a “neutral” guy i suppose. as long as people leave me be i wont cause them problems either. i dont do edgy shit like that and tbh i dont remember causing a threat before either

the people who do kill opposite reps are probably just kids trying to follow the roleplay or whatever but other than them they can just fuck themselves tbh

• be a neutral guy and sob and cry on the forums because you dont know what story line to do (skill issue)

0 voters

Get the spin-the-wheel out

:sleeper:

i genuinely didn’t pick a storyline when the feature first came out
i just didn’t wanna be lumped into a “faction”
but if it genuinely continued i would probably be a villain so i can realize my dream of running an anti foreigner group

look, more character file NFTs.

Just choose the villian or the hero storyline

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.