Whispering Caverns directions (Guide/Spoilers)

So for those that don’t know ( which is probably most because who has bothered actually exploring that place besides lore goblins like me) whispering caverns has an underwater maze that is very hard to complete but has 8 or 9 chest spawns at the end of it.

For this id recommend a Camp maker and placing your camp on the top of the island as you’ll probably die at least once or twice trying this. If you have food that boosts stamina recovery i would also recommend using that once you’re confident you know the correct pathing.

The entrance to the cave is located just above sea level and looks like the entrance to a mineshaft next to a wooden ramp.

So the blue squares are air bubbles located above the main walk path of the mine, to conserve stamina and air i recommend fully recharging your air, sinking to the bottom to recover your stamina and then maxing your air out one more time as this negates any loss of stamina used getting from air bubble to air bubble.

The grey part is located half way up a very tall air bubble pocket, you should repeat the stamina trick and then enter the final room on your second time coming down.
P.S
the map is not entirely to scale so some parts are longer or shorter than what i drew but im not an artist and Paint is evil so i cant be bothered.

Hope this helps, good luck.

16 Likes

Question, which part of the map is the start point where u first dive? I just want to see it so I can get a better look at the map.
I am a visual learning type of person so it will help a lot

God bless your soul

I think the bottom right is where you start

yeah my bad i hadn’t thought to put a “start” or something like that but it’s the bottom passage that has no wall blocking the southern part.

Its alright, thanks

i dont understand how to solve this

2 Likes

im pretty sure there an air pocket before that left turn tho

there is, but you can skip it

update: you can now cheese this with 1 sand dollar and 1 seaweed

1 Like