Who do you think the newest boss is gonna be?

Me personally we won’t be meeting one of wotans sons this early right and there used to be a story part called “the quartermasters” so who do you think this might be?

im guessing someone affiliated with the corsairs (if you’ve seen the new boss in the drop rates section they drop “plunderers” and “thalassi” which both seem pirate/sea themed)

2 Likes

It’s most likely either a pirate captain or a pirate quartermaster affiliated with Corsair Country

how have I never heard of corsair I thought we were going to sameria first

The only two mentions of corsair country were brought up by two random npcs, but basically they’re a massive coalition of pirates ran by the 6 most feared pirates In the war seas. Their main goal is to wage war on the GN, I assume they’re being fully introduce first to give players a general understanding of them and their motives

The Mc had probably stopped at an island which acts as a Corsair outpost.

either corsairs or the jaw pirates are gonna pull up for revenge

edward kenton

I’m willing to guess that it’s a Corsair Quartermaster based on the setting and other information. I doubt it would be one of Wotan’s sons as they could probably Tucker us even quicker than Roblox players spam copypasta in general chat when Bloxfruits breaks the Roblox Servers.

2 Likes

The earliest I could see us fighting one of Wotan’s sons would be at the end of the Nimbus Sea, tho it would likely be a more “Survive” type boss lore wise, kinda like Theos in the Second Sea.

1 Like

Ok this might be like a reach but like since “Dual pistols” were renamed to “Multi pistols”, I will say that the new boss is a knight gun user. He looks like a cowboy except he has like 5 cigars coming from his mouth (which means that he’s like always high), and he has a highly customized version of the vatrachos gear with like guns strapped to his chest (but his has no defense because he wears his with his bare chest out) with like cloaks that have like shadowy effects on them, except his gives him like a bajillion agility and attack speed along with the drawback + insanity. He also like wears a visor that gives him like ESP hacks. When you get to him he like stands there like menacingly and throws a gun onto the ground with the words “take it” (changes based on build) like he’s meta knight or something, another thing is that he can only be damaged by ranged attacks.

This guy will have like 10 pistols, a musket with a scope, and a really weird looking knife, and he will like shoot his 10 pistols consecutively at the player whilst throwing fire potions at the player mimicking some sort of grenade. His rifle is like that one TF2 jarate sniper weapon and he will like inject insanity into you with needles that he shoots from it. His knife is made of vitality and he can like randomize your stat build when he hits you somehow (eg turning you from a mage into a berserker temporarily). He will also have like an ability like McCree’s ultimate in Overwatch that functions like Calvus’s charge attack, so if you don’t hit him then he’ll like insta aimbot and shoot you in the head. His phase 2 brings his health up to like max but he has like 10+ drawback and several stat boosts and Carina health regen but like more annoying and like more obnoxious.

When you defeat him you’ll have to use like the gun he gave you at the start to play like quick draw with him and to shoot after 10 paces. If the player is merciful then you play quick draw with him fairly and he is like seriously wounded, rushed to the hospital, then like dies in the presence of his loved ones. However if the player is ruthless then you cheat at quick draw and shoot him before the 10 paces, causing the boss to lash out into a short 3rd phase where he has like 20+ drawback. He quickly dies and the player proceeds to like shoot his dead corpse several times because they’ve watched Zombieland before and reassures that he’s like actually like dead.

His boss drops are like: 10 pistols (10 pistols in 1), Sniper rifle, the knife, his armor, his leggings, his cowboy hat, his cigars, and his visor

And yes I got all of this from like a weapon type name change, trust me I’m Vetex’s mom’s sister’s dog’s baby’s wife’s stepsister.

wouldnt this mean your a dog?

Something like that

What… The… HECK.

Maybe some mini boss from Sameria or some quest related to it. As one of the greatest factions that the game has it would be werid that they go nice with us for no reason, so maybe a “test of strenght” would be a little boss fight or something, idk