Who Do You Unban (With Spice)

welcome to who do you unban. today we will pick which banned users you revive.

to make this topic not just “ill unban rb1 and julie” ill add spice to it

you’ll be presented with 2 options, 1 banned user or 1 banned user

you HAVE to pick. there is no “i wont unban both”, it is a must
(or you can like, not click on the poll, lmao)

and yes, before i have a braindead rat asking me in the comments, the one you vote for is the one who you unban

coming in strong we have

who do you unban 1
  • rb1
  • jubileesucks

0 voters

who do you unban 2
  • donk
  • mal

0 voters

who do you unban 3
  • Geko
  • Angmar

0 voters

who do you unban 4
  • DarkLordDurza
  • Pip_Zog

0 voters

who do you unban 5
  • fat_fishe
  • desired_bag

0 voters

I had to read up on the forum lore to get all the names for these banned users, cuz I wasn’t really here for like 90 percent of them even when I was lurking without an account (there’s a wiki for this place?)

2 Likes

Idk if there’s more banned forumers (fact check me!) but these are the big ones so i just slapped em on there

goddamnit. made it so you can pick 2 options. have to fiiix it

I don’t know if I read the rules straight but it seems you want us to only pick one option each poll. You know that there’s an option to make a poll like that, right?

(Nvm just noticed your above comment :moyai:)

should be fixed. dont cry losers

aren’t donk and mal the same person?

Never interacted with any of these ppl while they were actually on the forums but a good amount of them seemed pretty annoying from all that I’ve read back on, with the exception of a few who were just funny/high level trolls

bro every banned forumer in this topic is complete ass, the only who isnt is donk

crazy how geko and fat fish scarred forum so badly years ago that they still talked about to this day

1 Like

free my man pip_zog, he did nothing wrong :sob:

Nope. @Donk is a @Tron alt, along with @WAX, @ROBLOX, @flip and @bomba.

Sources:

WAX ART wax art WAX ART wax art WAX ART - #7 by Ultra

WAX ART wax art WAX ART wax art WAX ART - #10 by Ultra

Mal is separate. I think Mal had 2 alts (@Loreing and @Sister) but I don’t have any proof. When Mal was banned, their username was freed up so @anon7944431 isn’t the original Mal (source).

fr :pensive:
man was cool up until a few weeks before his ban :sob:

1. both were kinda just trolls but knowing both jubilee is actually pretty compotent and rb1 would literally just spew anti-vetex posts or smthn
  2. both were alts or smthn idk if they count
  3. i’m not exactly a fan of either but geko’s fairly tame in comparison to angmar, besides him just being a troll
  4. free my man pip_zog :sob:
  5. both made the forums actually interesting, bringing either back would help to fix some of the forums current problems

honestly the hardest to pick
i picked rb1 cause he’s dedicated through his alts and has been around for longer but i can see julie coming back being relatively well received as their rants were pretty entertaining and very easy to agree on

2nd easiest to pick
donk was an innocent he didn’t do anything wrong and i will stand by that
I will also murder the one person who chose mal don’t you dare compare him to the martyr that was donk

both are bad but Geko definitely did way less worse than Angmar ever did so this is relatively easy to pick

definitely the easiest
Pip was a down to earth guy until he snapped
DLD was someone who thrived off of creating drama and posting his copypastas to get people mad

definitely neutral on these 2 since i really couldn’t care less about who would get unbanned
i yelled at bag several times during my time on the forum and i feel bad about it so i voted for his unban

1 Like

there are more banned forum users but you should definitely stray from making polls like these on the groomers cause it would be a total shitfest and it would be closed in a matter of minutes

the who do you unban 1 poll is making everyone scream lol

I would unban Angmar/DarkLordDurza purely so that I could have the pleasure of seeing the community rip them apart again.

now make it a tournament, jubliee vs bag, geko vs pip, and donk vs someone else idk.

1 Like

will do soon, good idea