The End of WAX (Also my theory was sort of right šŸ˜Œ)

Recently I saw this joke theory: https://forum.worldofmagic.dev/t/tell-me-is-wax-dead/25812?u=jumbo and then I asked WAX himself if itā€™s okay to give the truth behind him. WAX has given me the okay to make this topic because he doesnā€™t plan on coming back but hereā€™s what happened to WAX:

Heā€™s simply burnt out with World of Magic and (with that) also the forum. His final post here: https://forum.worldofmagic.dev/t/slleeeeepp-time-fellas/25642?u=jumbo was to not only put his account to sleep but also to show off his alts. WAX confirmed to me that his main account was @tron and used the two alt accounts of @ROBLOX and @flip for shitposting or posting out of character of WAX. Also, with this, he confirmed to me that he was @donk. Which makes this theory of mine https://forum.worldofmagic.dev/t/who-donk-and-mal-are-and-where-they-are-theory/23635?u=jumbo RIGHT IN TWO WAYS. I just didnā€™t know @WAX and @tron was the same person. I asked him why he would go through so many disguises and alts and he told me itā€™s because he wasnā€™t confident in himself to try and be funny outright, and thought that if maybe people thought it was just a person who truly behaves in that absurd way - he would be more comfortable and confident.

And with at least one of theories actually being right, I feel satisfied with my time on the forum. My hidden discord alt was ghostly ghastly ghost and every ā€œtheoryā€ of mine was a shitpost. Thank you and goodbye.

10 Likes

I dont even have words rn-

So he WASNT murdered??!

this forum plays out like a scooby doo episode sometimes

2 Likes

Damn, I loved flip and WAX. They were hilarious

I kind of suspected that he was Donk. They both have the same type of spelling mistakes. (i.e. all of the incorrect letters are right next to the correct ones on a keyboard).

I wasnā€™t expecting him to have so many other alts.

Anyways, good night wax.

donā€™t really care who WAX is or his alts
i still think heā€™s awesome to be honest. i think heā€™s probably the most entertaining guy here on the forums

if he wants some time away then thatā€™s more than fine, we will miss him, though we shall never forget his funny comments and posts

Poyo (WAX + Alts appreciation post)

He looks like a cool guy for everyone here

I didinā€™t know much about him but itā€™s sad to see someone significant leave

Does anyone else get the feeling jumbo was also WAX?

thats sad, them created a statue of wax on ironport f

1 Like

It was clear to me that WAX was donk, however I didnā€™t really care personally as WAX didnā€™t seem to break rules.
Both being tron? A slight surprise but not that much since there was that one time tron appeared to have the same ip as donk.

what a twist yes what emotions yes. i still not know who this is yes

i didnā€™t realize till now that jumbo left too
._.

I didnā€™t leave, per se, I just stopped posting. I lurk a lot now.

1 Like

Holy poop itā€™s a ghost KILL IT KILL IT

1 Like

wrong i was actualy mister vertex himself

4 Likes

I knew itā€¦ but waitā€¦
Are vetexists actually WAX worshippers?

You read it wrong

Vetex has nothing to do with this

Mass necrobump moment but itā€™s a god what can you do