Who is Angmar?

I’ve heard his name thrown around with a lot of disdain and disgust. Because of this, ive tried to research more about him, but its proven very difficult to find threads containing information about him as a user. I also heard that he doxxed headless, but apparently that was a different user by the name of ‘DarkLordDurza’. Im very confused so someone please explain.

He is bad bad man.

Different guy doxxed headless. Angmar is the racist guy that I think was banned for trying to trade items for bitcoin? I can’t find his profile, but it was something along the lines of @straightouttaangmar.

Also, apparently, the word “Angmar” is a LOTR reference.

Edit: his forums profile is @OfficialMagiusNews. I also found an alt of his named @Edict1290.

Edit 2: he also said the n word as Level documented.

Yeah but he was still directly involved with it

Why are you curious about gaining so much information, just wondering why here.

In your last post however, I surely agree with you that we need a timeline for all the most infamous users.

Bolt statement coming from you but aight.

Nah, they’re actually the same person
Agmar’s discord account was deleted but you can clearly tell who it is

Seems like a lot of drama for a roblox forum jeez.

Heh. There’s a reason for that!

I believe that Durza was either an alias or an alt account, I’m not sure which.

I joined the forums near the end of his reign, so I don’t have a lot to go off of (other than the fact that he was just a dick overall).

However, I was around back when he started explaining why we should ignore the COVID virus despite the fact that millions of elderly and vulnerable people would die. All because they “don’t contribute to the economy”.

EDIT: ah yeah, he was a bit racist too, forgot about that.

After doing some research on him it appears that he may have ddos-ed the forums?

now ask about idontknowwhyimhereeither