Who is Noble Phantasm and Why are they Winning (?)

Hello, for the past few Years, i have been stormed with the doubt of, who is noble, and why are they winning?
It’s been a long and tiring journey until i decided to ask you people here.
I apologize for such important question but it had to be made, i have heard about guilds but i certainly lack knowledge, and i would like to ask for help, as i need knowledge. Thank you.

-XxII_ProRobloxer_IIxX

Guys we should set a new record on how fast a thread can get closed. :nod:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/751854145211727945/752272340662091826/44th_fear.mp4

wtf! :fearful:
the three obamas have gathered once again to fight

I could easily beat the leader of noble so you all should be SCARED. You’re all just ez. Vertex praised me for my amazing skill in a fight once and also chatted near me in game once. To add on to that, he chatted in one of the discords I am in… So I’m pretty close to him…, I really think you should stop lying…

2 Likes

You guys aren’t winning at anything except being toxic and childish and annoying. Like how is a rat with glasses saying CHINCHILLIN funny or entertaining? You guys are literally 5 year olds who think because you were good at aa that you rule WOM as well. You don’t. Stop with your cringy posts and grow up. We don’t need more drama made because of you guys wanting to look cool. Guilds aren’t even implemented in yet so you don’t know if you guys are even the best or the coolest. Some other guilds are probably more active and stronger and doing more stuff than you in WOM. So I please ask you to actually grow up and stop being so egotistical.

My thread of bullying non-regulars got closed almost immediatly

We need a place to put all the Noble Copypastas. . .

Listen kid, I don’t give a shit that your mom is in the hospital with stage 4 cancer and is about to die. What’s about to die is our guild if it keep procrastinating on donating money to us. Just because your dumbass parents don’t have what it takes for survival of the fittest doesn’t mean your dumbass should “grief”, and completely ignore our guild. You’ve been absent to 4 guild wars. You know what that means? That means you are completely useless to the guild, and don’t help AT ALL. Now quit bitching about how your mom’s final moments mean so much to you. The only thing that matters is supporting the guild, now quit crying about your parents and start grinding before we kick your useless ass from the guild.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals Noble Inquisition, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda the silent tower, and I have over 300 confirmed kills defeats. I am trained in ~~gorilla Chinchillin’ warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces any guild. You are nothing to me but just another target idiot on a KOS list. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth Magius, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet Global Messages? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies Guild Members across the USA WoM Map and your IP in-game location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm the constant spamming of placed explosions, maggot. The storm placed explosions that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life bounty. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred five ways, and that’s just with my bare hands placed explosions. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat spamming placed explosions, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps placed explosions and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass bounty off the face of the continent map, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury placed explosions all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

4 Likes

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Yeah, noble is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to fucking toxic for World of Magic, Noble is the most toxic guild is all of roblox without any competition. Noble? More like dick suckers all they do is suck dick, whether it be to climb ranks or to gain fame. All they do is suck dick, Noble is gay, as a matter of fact even vetex attended one of their gay orgys. I hate NOBLE. Noble has been around for 4 years but its really been like 1 year, cause AA wasn’t even a thing for the past 2 years. I dont even know why people want to join that shitty no good shit hole of a guild. Theres been multiple peices of evidence that Noble is NOT winning. I’ve been invited to noble like 1000x but I know that im not gay, and Im better than all those noble noobs. Noble Phantasm? More like Noble Orgasm. They make these shitty jokes and expect people to laugh no shut up you make me wanna barf my intestines out, I would cut off my dick rather than be known as a part of Noble. They say their “Autonomous” but they are really a place of unorganization their leader NobleSymphony more like NobleSIMP Who is cringe enough and stupid enough to name themselves after a guild??? Like NobleSIMP is the biggest simp there is he simps for vetex and he simps for everyone in Noble. These Top 10 reasons are so bad, NOBLE TAXES GUILDS. Noble is poor, so they need to get money from other guilds. Nobles mascot is a fucking rat, they always say “Chinchillin” but all they’re doing is anal fucking. They always think that they can trample over kids and other smaller people. Noble is a bunch of bullies and gayer than Jamies Charlies. If I could I would take out my fat cock and beat them all to death.

they always say
what
or who
is noble
but nobody say
“how is noble”
liek if u cri everytiem

awesia sme om

b Ru H this thread was four months old

Noble Winning.

the whole guild has a restraining order against me
praise noble