Who is the longest living curse/magic user

nvm i was wrong, i assumed that prometheus would be limited by where he’d get the grand fire cures, i guess he had the power to create them without taxing his strength?

he made them didn’t have them

Very ironic for a titan who’s ability is foresight…
(bro lost with the ability to see the future :skull: )

Since it’s apparently said that all gods have the ability to create curses (presumably out of their godly magic essence or something), prometheus likely weakened himself while making them
(Still weaker than pre curses arthur though !!!)

magic users are people with atleast their first mind unlocked. using magic energy doesnt really mean that you use magic

tldr: it’s freedrock

like warrior imbue?

yeah, if you’re talking about magic energy and not magic

Probably scrapped, the method arthur used was never mentioned again by tech or vetex after 2021

I assume it would be a bit different for us since we were born with the ability to use magic

But also wasn’t there like posiden magic or something like that.

Thats just his ability not a magic

This is the most confuing lore I’ve ever read

well the lore doc says that cursebeard became stronger than prometheus. though i dont know if the one im reading is outdated

When speaking with some of the Dark Sea ghosts, it’s implied that Arthur had some trick up his sleeve, and that normal non magic users trusted him enough to have the power to defeat exploitative magic users.

(I think we can infer that part of the reason the war of Olympus happened is because people who got magic from the Gods started exploiting it on regular people?)

Really it isnt,gods dont count as curse users because they are born with the power to manipulate their element

tldr cursebeard got a zenaki boost1!!!1

no. poseidon created his own magic for whatever reason

Where is that said

aint that just in AR tho? im pretty sure Poseidon just naturally has the ability to control the seas just as Prometheus had the ability of Foresight prior to the era of Magic when he helped the Olympians in the Titan-Olympian war