Who is the longest living curse/magic user

debate which curse user has lived the longest in arcane lore in this thread (me personally randal or durza)

exluding cursebeard

Cursebeard’s probably older than Durza or Randal… cause he’s the one who forced Prometheus to make the curses in the first place

1 Like

Freedrock, because he has his experimental Lazarus curse which only could’ve been gotten being experimented on personally by the gods

5 Likes

Yeah, its Freedrock, who obtained his experimental (which confirms it pre-dates the Curses released by Prometheus) curse, I don’t remember where I read this but Im pretty sure he’s 2,000 years old?

Oh yeah… i totally forgot about experimental curses

Durza is far younger than Cursebeard or Randal, he’s only a child like 100-200 years after curses are created.

(+ Cursebeard might be the King Arthur of the Britons as seen by his surname, Pendragon, him being born somewhere in 300-400 AD in our world and figures like Lancelot being real people.) (tldr cursebeard is OLD)

randall is old

Freedrock since he is among the only ones to use an experimental, plus his entire backstory is a bunch of spoilers

Prometheus,

It’s almost like Prometheus is a deity!!11!!
(I don’t think he counts since i’m pretty sure this is about humans)

gods dont use magic(they do use magic energy) or curses. except posidon who created a manmade magic and named it after himself for some reason

Nah Prometheus held the Grand Fire Curses for sometime (or what would become the G.F.C)

no he created them, the gods control their element with their will

the grand fire curses were still within his power between the time he started gaining aurem and by the time of his death

prometheus is implied to have gotten weaker by dropping the grand fire curses because supposedly the Promethean fire curse alone could be close to equal that of cursebeard’s power, though he still lost

cursebeard did something that let him overpower prometheus, ifg exactly what was said though and whatever arthur did wasnt stated

Not that its not believeable but where do you get all this informations

oh ight then ig he had the ability to just create a weapon strong enough to rival his enemies but decided not to?

Doesn’t magic user imply someone who uses magic? And doesnt magic imply the malipunation of magic energy.

He has very bad foresight