Who is the strongest person now after Cursebeard died?

Yeah, the player is only gonna reach abt lvl 600 just cause thats where the story ends, jot really reflective of their true power at that stage

Yeah darkflame and torren are no more

Thats old lore, Im pretty certain 99% of that isnt… valid anymore. Also, youre relying on wikis made from some randoms too much

though i wonder why he was retconned, the mostly like was he was just to op to be in lore?

That and the fact he was basically an oc made by tech

Didn’t Vetex say that the level cap was supposed to reflect how strong the mc was at that point in the story? Hence why there was that weird 136 level cap when chapter 7 was only partly finished?

Maybe? Or they changed the lore a lot that he doesnt have a place to fit in anymore. Darkflame isnt even canon anymore either.

i wished they could change the lore about torren and atleast keep him in the lore and he is still the strongest human but people don`t know that he is the strongest

Eh theres someone or something that took his title

Doesnt matter anyway, he was sealed in lore and seems like he’ll stay that way.

well change it to somehow fit lore

You would have to change A LOT of the lore to make him fit. To the point that… you might not be writing AO anymore. (That AO’s whole story gets changed lol)

Wait… so is lvl 600 the maximum of their strength, or does it imply they have even further to go… wow

Guys please close this post before the morock simp finds it :sob:
I am tired of hearing his BS

When will you two start dating

What?
Like genuinely what in the hell are you on about

ig not their maxium strength, well any person who has acess to magic can always get stronger

If I had to guess, its just how strong they’ll be at the end of the main story, but they could be stronger in the future. Really I’d say it depends on if Vetex continues the AO MC’s story in a book or not.

PK or MC who is gonna be stronger by the end of their games

I guess theres also that storyline of fixing up the War Seas after its all over and possible encounter with PK (I mean, in the books)