Who is the strongest person now after Cursebeard died?

Cursebeard was the strongest person alive but now he is dead so who is the strongest now.
My best guess is the Peacekeep cause he managed to Undead Zeus and Durza back to back.
If Torren was still cannon, he would absolutely be the strongest human that ever lived cause he has the power to destroy the entire or a chunk of the galaxy.
There might be other people who we don`t know that might be stronger than the peacekeeper.

Not to brag, but its me and for the record I was the strongest BEFORE Cursebeard died

2 Likes

nuh uh

yuh huh

Im sorry but where did you get that torren could wipe half of the galaxy :skull:

Note theyre the one that’s known to be the strongest PUBLICALLY. Meaning there might be characters stronger than PK, but we just dont know them yet. (Makes me think we’ll run into those characters in AO)

Wotan could be one of them, who knows.

In the arcane reborn wiki

Yeah dont trust that

Uhh, those arent… canon?

Are we strictly talking humans here? Cause if not then creation and chaos are the strongest.

there was some posts that talks about what he was able to do

Tbf the new strongest is probably someone we dont know nothing about

If not by Vetex, then thats not reliable.

Yeah i assure you that half of the stuff about torren there is made up

I forgot abt the final boss guy. Well… I dont think theyre human tho…

though his lvl is between 500k-1m

Also, Torren isnt canon anymore, so anything about him is null

Again, not canon. Also, are levels really that lore accurate…?

No .

there is this
Torren is the current user of the Darkflame Curse, one of the 5 Grand Fire Curses made by Prometheus in hopes they would one day be used to destroy Cursebeard. Torren’s ability is to grow strongest through battle, this scales infinitely. It is rumoured that Torren killed Freedrock several times over. Supposedly he is trapped somewhere under the sea in the Old Sea unable to escape. Once again, not much is known about Torren other than he is planned to be added in the game as a postgame boss ( the link Eleven Unknowns | Fandom)