Who Will Morden Be to Us?

From looking at the Trello and Lore Document, I noticed a new character who is Morden. Morden is stated to be the same age as the player so the idea of him being a mentor like Theos was to us in AA seems out of the question. I personally think Morden will play a “Gary” type role in the game. Most of you probably know Gary from Pokemon and how he acts as a rival to us. I think he’ll be the person we kind of work against throughout the story.

Morden could also be a “Sasuke” type character where he does play as our rival and our ally. What do you guys think?

1 Like

Significant other :flushed::relaxed:

9 Likes

Morden x Player fanfiction

1 Like

@BNTarwarn

2 Likes

hopefully morden will be a friend that we have to option to kill if my extremely unlikely hope of storyline having two routes like WoM happens

i just want to commit mass homocide ok give me a break

1 Like

that’s enough internet for you today

no
i need more
i need internet to install doom eternal
i think

Our Senpai of course.

1 Like

Homiecide.

4 Likes

Destruction of the Homies

some say he’ll be Morden just a friend

6 Likes

never

:flushed::fire::100:

This

2 Likes

Oh cool you’re back.

likely may play a theos like role, except younger

maybe something like whatever Johnny Joestar and Gyro Zeppeli have going on?
or something like theos?

No im not (ΦзΦ)

ok the other comments have already said the ‘significant other’ or ‘morden a friend’, time to just go with the

he felt more like the guy we’ll occasionally meet along the way tbh (and depending on your dialogue options, you might affect the way he responds like ‘yo player :D’ or ‘sup you little shit’ or ‘what the fuck do you want from me’)

3 Likes