Who would be willing to join my guild if I made one for castlian only?

arsen vs kds les gooo

I’m aware how quick the fight would end due to arsen curse, but shhh

2 Likes

haha get rekt castilians ez

1 Like

I fucking love this image

1 Like

depends on who you are xd

Agreed

3rd: Alalean, due to the only things you can do in bell village is buy and change clothes and you have to travel 1km just to enchant something, I mean bronze might be a good place but I probably think not for low levels

2rd: Vistarian, it does have 2 hometowns and a perfect fishing spot but 2 hometowns away from each other with different stuff, :fr: guess I’ll walk 600m just to enchant something but I guess has a perfect place to farm npcs

1st: Castilian, now this place basically has everything you need like weapons, armor, clothing, and enchantments all in 1 place and also near the shore so you can fish close by to your hometown somewhat like Ironport and does share a nice pvp arena and a lot of npcs if you wanna level up

1 Like

Punctuation where?!?!

Grammar where?!?!

dnc

whobody asked

1 Like

What the fuck am I looking at

Alelean best cuz swag culture. Imagine not being loyal descendants of cursebeard
Castlians cringe
Vistarians meh

Alalean supremacy

2 Likes

Alaleans are cool because alaleans are cool

1 Like

Haha Jonathan, you’re banging my daughter.

⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣤⣤⣄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣴⣤⣤⣤⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠠⠾⢿⣿⣿⠟⠋⠁⠤⣬⣽⣿⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡄⠄⠄⢀⣽⣦⡎⠁⠒⠒⢻⣿⣿⣄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣧⡀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣧⣦⣴⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠄⠄⣠⣴⣆⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠟⡻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⢸⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠘⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣝⣿⡟⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠸⣄⢺⣿⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢿⠄⡀⠄⣸⣿⡿⣻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠸⡆⠄⣀⣛⣫⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠇⠄⣿⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠐⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠿⠽⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄ ⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠛⠉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄

this brings me much pain

castilians best. we have kds. He will murder you

If you put Arsen and KDS to fight, the former will easily beat the latter. We’re talking about a strong Fire magic user against an extremely powerful Ash Curse user.

He just has to ash downpour him once, or even ash shroud him, hell he can even grab him and end him.

Fun fact they have the same amount of attacks (save for King’s hover but that isn’t an attack)

1 Like

Vistarians have the worse weaponry imo. Spear sucks and daggers were butchered. Crossbow is ass. Worst and most common culture.