Who would be willing to join my guild if I made one for castlian only?

yeah ik

mf is a curse user and kds is just some fire magic user

1 Like

ah yes get ready for the CLM movement

vistarians are traders/merchants which makes me respect them more. Furthermore, castlians are just wayy worse :man_shrugging:

thats heavily outdated tho. Arsen in wom would prolly have wayyy more moves. Also Arsen in both AA and AR was prolly holding himself back so he wouldnt destroy alalea

castlians = vistarians. Alalean useless and bad

jealous cuz youre not alalean? pathetic noob :troll:

no but seriously castlians mad gay, alalean better in every way and vistarians are just meh

economy moment
also same

I know, was just saying in game. He has 3 moves there, regardless of if he holds back or not.

ā€œso that he wouldnā€™t destroy Alaleaā€
Also Arsen: can literally suffocate an entire district with just 6 blasts

1 Like

: stfu :

mald harder :ez:

Okā€¦ I didnā€™t wanna have to resort to this, but Iā€™ma have to go all out, I dont care if I die, here it goes, FULL POWER!!!

ā€œur bad at wom ezā€

lol ppl ruining pplā€™s RPs be like

rping in wom is cringe. rping in rpgs cringe

1 Like

very cringe

I met some dudes who had matching last names and were RPing as siblings, and one of them was destroying Bell Village and the other was a hero and spamming ā€œBrother whyā€

I killed them both then wiped out the city

Iā€™ve done that before :frsleepin: its fun

so is guild lore (no exceptions cry about it), I tried to get the suncry lore of the suncry fandom page but I didnā€™t get clear instructions if I could do that or not but the page got deleted soā€¦

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.