Who would win in this fight?

Wait are you sure? I must have really bad memory then :cold_sweat:, either way not that important, the stats r the more important part.

1 Like

needs a few more players to hit him for him to be strong enough to kill kds

mino wins not even close

2 Likes

Wouldn’t have 30k, 10 people had to have hit him

It was specifically said in the image 10 people had hit him :fr:

Exactly dumbass

Do you know what hitting does?

30000-the damage taken from the players.

Dude, literally the best possible scenario for the mino, the mino has 29,990 with 10 players, but this in itself is a near impossibility after being hit by 10 players, I highly doubt all 10 went out of their way to get level 0 daggers or bows.

Current Minotaur levels up with the players fighting him,which means he’s anywhere from level 25-100,however,King David is anywhere from 150-500! this is excluding his weaponry and army,using pure magic alone,he would win.

what no
his hp and dmg increase but his level stays the same (hes always lvl 280)

always lvl 500, his hp and dmg doesnt change nor does his level

what. Youre making it sound like these 2 are players :skull:

anyways mino would win
he would have way more hp and dmg than KDS and be in the more advantageous position since wom npcs always move closer to their target. Exactly where mino has the advantage cuz he will spam the hell out of his mighty crash and spinning move

Even after getting hit 10 times, Mino would only do more damage on kick and charge, not to mention that the kick knocks you back and charge goes away from mino.

Also neither hits while KDS is hovering

Also KDS does more than all of mino’s moves with ultimate art

Where did you get this information? Axe throws do more damage and so do spins last I fought a mino with more than 3000 max hp.

Axe throw does 250 after getting hit 10x, what are you on?

Spin does 270 per hit(hits twice) after getting hit 10x

Lore-wise, KDS of course.

Game-wise, pretty sure Mino has this.

oh ye my bad, forgot that mighty crash doesnt deal 250 dmg at base hp
youre correct on that
But doesnt his spin attack do more dmg all of KDS’ moves too (exluding his ultimate art)?

it wont knock KDS back that much

When KDS hovers KDS wont even be in range of mino’s kick so he wont use it. And ye charge normally wouldnt hit but sometimes mino charges over an obstacle and gets launched in the air but thats unlikely to happen. Especially since he doesnt really use his charge often if youre at close range

you sure? 600 dmg kick vs 555 dmg ultimate art. Idk what the dot is for either so you could very well be correct

anyways my point still stands. Mino would win easily. He just has too much hp for KDS to deal with, attacks faster and also deals big dmg

745 damage ultimate art vs 600 damage kick

KDS is immune to bleed

Mino is not immune to burn

Every other question is answered by burn DoT

650 actually, my bad
600 is for the charge

huh? how come?
ive seen him bleed a few times, unless you mean that he can clear bleed

745 damage ultimate art vs 650 damage kick

No, he is literally immune and you are suffering of schizophrenic delusions

HUHHHHHHHHH???