Who's the greatest fodder on this list?

Take note that all these images was before the renown wipe/deckhand rework. |468.6582278481012x373 |314.5460869565217x370 |444.86490623804053x362

In my opinion, the biggest fodder would probably be between… kayleigh777868, TheAssailant2K17, shennext

1 Like

wow I was surprised to see my account mentioned on the arcane odyssey forum even if it’s for being “fodder” so I made a forum account to mention it!!! I apologise for not appropriately contributing to this discussion though… does the greatest refer to the degree of being a “fodder” or as in excelling + being a “fodder”? If it is the latter definition I would want to be the greatest “fodder” from the three way tie, though that assailant user has sunk so many more ships than I have…
The deckhand rework making renown cosmetic is a relief.

7 Likes

Ain’t reading allat; at least give us your top 10 list beforehand :sleeping:

also what’s your username

1 Like

this is him

I love discord bloxlink I can stalk people so hard within 5 seconds :broken_heart:

top 10:

• UltiNebo
  • islands_farmingacc
  • Darkmasterwizard123
  • Akane_chang
  • kayleigh777868
  • TheAssailant2K17
  • shennext
  • ShinjoHideki
  • dibacuteko
  • callpoolz911

the degree of being fodder

I have no idea who would be fodder unless I fought all of them ngl

Renown/number of player kills isn’t a reliable estimate of whether theyre good or not

Anyone who has 5k+ player kills and still suck is the real fodder (munera dwelling goblins)

Oh okay thank you for the clarification, though there is more fun in the other meaning, and other definitions…
Admittedly I don’t know the definition of “fodder” aside from the word being some negative noun related to the ease of defeating the player in combat… If that is so, I just run away when faced with player combat as I am terrible at PvP, want to retain fame, want to keep my player kill count low, and see little worth in engaging in an obviously losing battle other than to become the very fodder others consume/defeat to grow in renown. Then, I may not be the greatest fodder?

To paraphrase another on this not-very-serious post: I would not know who is fodder without the close study and engagement of that person. To find out who is the greatest fodder on the given list, each person should be taken and ground into foodstuff then fed to the nonexistent fauna in the world of Arcane Odyssey. Surely of the creature that arises the strongest from this, accounting for the natural advantage of the species, the person it has consumed would be the greatest fodder…

I am surprised I am not on such an extensive list with my 38 (95% from wom) kills and 500k fame at one time

Scrumptious :drooling_face: :money_mouth_face:

90% of my pvp experience comes from fighting one person over and over
Until the renown reset, I was free

these are mostly asia players btw that i personally screenshotted

Fair enough, I am in Aussie servers most often

But I do get thrown into AS servers sometimes

Typically, fodder is a term used to refer to someone that would be bad at pvp or an easy kill. Fodder players are usually found out based on their ratio of hours played/renown vs their kills. If they have a low amount of kills in a very long playtime, it’s safe to assume they are inexperienced in pvp.

Of course, many fodder players won’t just roll over and die. Fodders can be underestimated by their ability to escape any given situation and leave the game when their combat tag wears off, so hunters have to be adequately prepared, especially when the fodder is above 500k renown and starts receiving the “radial combat tag” alert, not allowing for a surprise attack. In a sense, fodders are kind of like rabbits, defenseless, but hard to catch sometimes. :rabbit2:

This is my POV from a former professional fodder player with 1M+ bounty and less than 100 kills.

2 Likes

Brawlsxgest

Fellow professional fodder!

Thank you for this clear definition fellow former fodder!!! Definitely fodder then, and that comparison to rabbits is a good one.

all of THEM

FODDER FODDER FODDER
I WILL EAT UP ALL THE FODDERS