Why am I not surprised?

Couldn’t go three days without getting banned.

Bruh…

hardly noticed he was unbanned till today or yesterday am indifferent

fucking called it LMAO
man just couldn’t help it huh?

Banned from the forum for being a skill issue!! (discriminatory, rude, and foolish statements)

2 Likes

I didn’t even see the first couple of times he got banned, but if he kept fucking up that bad every time then I suppose he deserved it.

Fucking called it

He first got banned for pulling a lordgaltron and making a famous quote for himself

Reject “HERE IM THE FUCK” Embrace “Fuck you, Your guild, And your filthy motherfucking cock”

Then he saw a post discussing sexualities then he decided to get homophobic. Nah don’t worry im kidding after he got suspended for it he tur- just kidding. He’s even more homophobic now.

This time the mods just re reviewed what he did and then decided it’s not worth having another incident or even risking it.

Then he pings me in vetex general and starts talking about how much joy he brung out in the community.

And im just over there likedownload (6)

2 Likes

I think he was flirting when he said that part

Well unfortunately I’m straight. But jesus christ that’s so spammable. Also hilarious.

So, how long do yall think till he makes an alt and comes on?

Idk. He’ll probably come back with his friends and start spamming the n word and try and pull of another geko.

I get the first part, but wtf is the geko part?

Zephyr is actually really smart though.

Geko raided the forums

Im genuinely concerned and can’t tell if you believe him or not.

No one on the forums has above a average grade of a B-

1 Like

Hey I have a C+ and the plus is because I’m better than all of you.

Its obviously sarcasm dude

I was just being nice to him because I fear him

and ultra dont you say otherwise to confuse him more