Why ao don't have Coal magic?

I know , AO WOM already have a TON of magics i can’t remenber all honestly

But where the most natural?
Here other
*Maganês

it’s just random elements, but I honestly think it would be cool if it had charcoal as a spell.

1 Like

We already got wood and earth and I don’t see how we would need a coal/charcoal magic

We don’t need , that the point ,but I would find it cool if it exists, like normal magic or lost magic etc.

Forumers asking for every element on the periodic table to be a metal or earth variant

6 Likes

“Forumers” , We still need the 127 periodic table elements!!!

That obvius a joke. , if you don’t get it.

But i still like the ideia of coal magic

ig it could be a supporting lost magic or something

tho consider mud got butchered cause it looks bad ( iirc ) i dont think coal will make it

unless its burning coal or something, it’d be cool yeah

1 Like

Coal magic would be VERY cool and could fit IMO, it occurs naturally and I could see it being some sort of mix of poison + earth + fire or something (maybe it leaves behind clouds that obscure vision and are flammable? :thinking: )

No.

The niche of coal is probably already filled, albeit not through one particular magic but everything interesting about coal is already present in other magics. It would probably have a status effect with good heat synergies similar to ash or explosion, but other than that coal magic wouldn’t really bring anything to the table in my opinion

1 Like

Mud Magic sounded cool, it could have like Quicksand abilities where you trap enemies, or you could temporarily turn / swim in mud like in Splatoon

1 Like

mercury magic

fog magic

Because we are not Santa.

wouldn’t santa have snow magic?

Christmas magic*

don’t you have like a “know who has which magic” magic?

I guess you would assume so huh

Probably somewhere in there

God I love knowing that we can have paper and wood magic at the same time (wood gets fucked over to create paper)

1 Like

paper is removed , inst?

yeah, pretty sure paper is removed in AO

1 Like