Why are all lightning users sweats?

Like, seriously tho, every ganker I’ve encountered has either been a purple or blue lightning user, they are extremely toxic and whenever I beat them or run away they get mad and don’t give me a break.

They say mean bypassed stuff too sometimes

Seriously, fuck lightning, worst magic EVER

3 Likes

You should see magma users.

1 Like

Magma users have always been nice to me lol

polar opposites I see.

nearly every magma user i’ve met (besides space jtn and obama) were all edgy assholes

Yet nearly every lightning user i’ve met is chill as fuck.

1 Like

If only you met gold users. They’re literally hungry for kills to the point in a small chance they see you in their sight, they immediately start spamming beam or self explosion if you’re close to them.

1 Like

Gold is so easy to beat lol just keep a reasonable distance from them and spam blast or beam

They’re all losers at real life

hehehe boi

you have not pvped with good people have you…?

I mean, as someone who uses gold a fair bit;

People who stay in the air and keep their distance usually do irritate me. Just due to it being harder to land things onto them.
Though, as you are probably saying, it isn’t the most ideal strategy. Usually, just punish them when they blast you if you can. Punish them harder when they beam / placed explosion.

I feel like good players would do better with Glass than Gold/Iron but all of them are getting hard nerfed anyways

I’m a lightning user and magma user :frcryin:

I don’t pvp my kdr is 0.5 (one more death and it’s 0.4, ima cry in a corner when that happens)
I fish at ironport and chill
Am i still a sweat in other people’s eyes? Probably :sad:

all lightning users are shit
except wapingkoo

Pffffft imagine using lightning, couldnt be me.

blending into new normal.
sweet.

Man, if you think they’re bad in WoM, you should see Lightning users in AR.

sweat assumes they’re good at pvp lightning is just a cool magic and toxic children playing this game likes cool looking magic that’s it really

Dragos Banks would like to know your location.

have you seen wind users?

:frcryin:
Why must my magic be represented by scum and gankers…?

2 Likes