Why Are Level 125 Players Able To Hunt Low Level Players 😭

Yeah man, a level 56 player can totally defend itself or even run away from a level 125 player!

What is vetex even thinking when he added the level required for pvp to enable :sob:

1 Like

hear me out but the pvp cap should always be 4/5th of the max level ngl

only way to bypass this is being in a party with friendly fire disabled

4 Likes

Gankers suck just straight up.

Even if you’re max if you’re too badly outnumbered? Woof.

2 Likes

Just look at the pictures man, he enjoys killing low levels :sob:

1 Like

@B_WDaredevil You’ve got your next target.

wait a minute.

hold up.

is that…

…

oh my fucking god…

we have an iron leg warlord who hunts low levels ladies and gentlemen.

this guy is truly the worst AO player of all time.

@B_WDaredevil I think this guy deserves to be the highest priority target rn

1 Like

see, this is why im planning to fill my extra files with meta builds and hunting down every high renown user who has wronged me

It’s deepwoken all over again man :sob:

But at the very least in deepwoken, you can actually defend yourself as a freshie against high level players

People like him bring shame to my build :sob:

my friend won a 1v3 yesterday. Its possible to win just need lots of skill(knight vs acid conj ash conj magma mage, although i helped him at start until the ash conjuror started attacking and blew up my pc)

I hate nerds that go after low levels tho

Oh btw just cos they’re “almost max” doesn’t mean it’s a fair fight
A lot happens after you get to max level, including maxing out equipment and weapons, as well as fully learning the game
That’s not something you do before max level, meaning there’s a huge gap in power between the average level 121 and the average level 125
Even more so before level 119, since that’s before you get your awakening

I dealt with jkim10 now him? Its basically a daily thing at this point lol

1 Like

:pensive: same

Gl being a voluntary mercenary, there’s lotsa cleaning to do in the world of Arcane Odyssey

Free renown care package :innocent: :pensive:

considering how often people log and run when hunting theres no way u expecting me to let morals get in the way of me deciding who to hunt cuh, idc if ur level 4. if u got a high enough bounty and arent too far away im hunting you!!

cuz it’s funny as fuck to bully low levels. Sometimes I like to go redwake or sailors lodge and just grief them by using grabs and breaking the floor

What a mad man, even I dont go that far :sob:

At best im just robbing max level players’ money but ever since I joined CoI I stopped doing it

sometimes i even go to cirrus and knock players off the island

1 Like

When sensing gets added Vetex should add a feature when sensing a high level player that’s hunting you it should say:

“You sense a powerful aura with malicious/murderous intent.”

So low level players can at least run away lol

4 Likes