Why Are Level 125 Players Able To Hunt Low Level Players 😭

I did get into an argument with one of them about this and their reasoning boils down to ‘well its not killing the game. The game will never die. I jump anyone I see I don’t see level’

Actual idiot there.
Nothing lasts forever.

Also he’s lying because he was at Cirrus.
He might not pay attention to level but the only reason somebody would hunt at Cirrus is to hunt low levels or hunt somebody that’s hunting low levels.

As I said, anytime they LEFT cirrius though they came after them. So when they jumped down to harvest, they got jumped. When they jumped AGAIN for pumpkins and spawned their boat quickly after, they got jumped.

When my other friend who was with us tried to attack their boat to slow them down so we could pick up the lower level, HE got jumped, then my new friend got jumped and killed again. Sadly I was on my meme paladin build and for the first 3/4s of all of this I was simply swapping to my main and trying to get over there and stop them.

okay if ur max level and ur at cirrus island ur up to some dumb shit ngl that’s just the truth

Man why did you call me out for trying to get sky pinecones and orange swiftcaps

1 Like

i’ve never seen a high level hunt a low level to terrorize them like this lol. the most i’ve seen is for bounty or champions egg but i won’t lie “my fame is so high i can kill him without any loss” is funny

i only hunt level 50’s so i could bounty hunt knowing i won’t die easaly

that just means either you’re bad at chasing or jumping low levels

names? i dont witchhunt (im bad), i just want names

I collect sky pumpkin and check shops for interesting items (alreayd found a cernyx drop that way)

how did you fail to comprehend that sentence so badly

im talking about max levels running not low levels, running is still way too strong on non tiny islands even with the dash changes especially if you’re not running a specific build that has an easier time w chasing players

I stand with you on this. I have quit bounty hunting since I deleted my poison conjurer file.

Biggest L move I’ve seen all week

Maddox is ashamed of you

So you have 50 levels of protection in a game where PVP part of the appeal (and the endgame after you do everything if you think about it)

@Flayire

yk what you have to do

Yeah pvp is part of the appeal and all but how it was designed is bad :sob:

Legit you cant expect a low level to beat a lvl 125 when they have the hp and damage advantage, in case you dont know, dmg also scales with your level and not the stat points in the character menu so even if you have the gears as a low level, it wont matter :frcryin:

All in all, it legit doesnt make sense that high level players are able to have little to no risk in killing low level players. I would understand if the game is supposed to be hardcore like deepwoken but vetex didnt advertise it as that

Plus if we even compare it to deepwoken at the very least low levels can actually kill high level players in there considering it’s purely based on skill meanwhile ao just aint it frfr

2 Likes

How can we fix the AO power hierarchy issue?

Make everyone play juggernaut with 150 vit

no.

:slightly_smiling_face:

I respect you dearly if you’re a juggernaut, but I don’t think I have what it takes to endure such misery.

Gonna be tough considering it’ll have to completely block something and vetex doesnt want that

I do have an idea tho like if a high level player instigated the attack on a low level player, if they managed to kill them then they will suffer some sort of punishment to discourage that act

meanwhile if the low level player instigated the attack on a high level player, if the high level player kills them then they wont suffer any punishment so that low level players cant abuse this

1 Like

I like that system, but what could the punishment be?