Why are people so mad because of the blast nerf?

Oh boy its that time of the year again where people get mad over something minor

Like it was a necessary nerf as blast can cause infinite stun combos if aimed and done correctly (water + lightning, ice + water, snow + water etc)
And people are just going feral whenever the balancing team exists in a convorsation.
Now they have to actually combo instead of the following:
Blast, Beam, Blast, Beam, Blast, Beam

1 Like

people are mad because of the blast nerf?

Yeah people are quitting AO because of the blast nerf causing stupid ass arguments in the memes channel in vectord and general

vetcordians aren’t known for their impressive intelligence

Their brain has rotted so much when they played WoM so much to a point that they cant comprehend a minor combat change that ALOT of people were complaining about for a while now.

i just hope this change goes through…

4 Likes

Same, weapon builds feel janky to use because of the equip speed

My biggest problem with it is how it’ll affect early game mage. It already feels dogshit right now and now you’ll spend even more time waiting on CDs before you unlock more spells

At least unawakened mages can still use weapons although gutted

its even worse with high ping

1 Like

That’s exactly my point - magic feels so dog you’d rather use anything else even if it does no damage
…and they just made blast feel worse

personally i think they need to quit yapping about the nerf and actually get good at the game

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.