Why can Agamatsu say the n-word multiple times without getting cancelled but Xiaoleung got cancelled after (not even true) saying it once?

Is it just their different audience or is there something else that’s up?

• It’s just their different target audiences
  • Something’s up
0 voters

I think it’s just the fact that Agamatsu is black

5 Likes

this is like saying why can a police officer arrest people without getting put in jail but a citizen is charged with kidnapping when they do the same

bait

1 Like

I have no idea who that is

I’m sorry who?

can you actually just cut off your hate boner for deepwoken

Who in the world is Agamatsu and xiaoleung

Agamatsu is a deepwoken youtuber
idk about xiaoleung

this is exactly why i market myself as like 13+ or 16+ (even though it can be too far) so i can get away with doing shit that would get me cancelled if i was made for a younger/wider age audience

Dawg who voted the second option

Hes black bro

2 Likes

have you ever heard of a citizen’s arrest?

It is commonly acceptable to say slurs that you can reclaim. Sorry for pointing out the obvious but I think you might’ve needed my explanation just a bit.

(just a teensy bit sorry for the sneak diss)

a citizens arrest is actually very risky, it’s better to just call 911.

For starters, a police officer can arrest anyone under probable cause or reasonable suspicion. On the other hand, a citizen can’t arrest little timmy just because he saw little timmy smoking a cigarette that “smells like green” in an alleyway. That’s the job of the police. Call 911.

However, a citizen CAN perform a citizens arrest freely in misdemeanor crimes where you can obviously tell someone has committed a crime, i.e little timmy is running out of a grocery story with Cheeto Puffs falling out of his backpack, while the manager chases after him. Using context clues, you can tell that little timmy is shoplifting and the manager is trying to stop him from making the shop lose profits. In this scenario, feel free to hold little timmy while the manager calls the police, and the day is saved.

Except… oh no! Little timmy is reporting a bruise on his arm, and is blaming you for holding him too hard! He’s filing a lawsuit for assault and is saying that you used the citizens arrest as a chance to hurt him! You lose 10,000 dollars and little timmy gets out of jail that much wealthier.

A police officer wouldn’t have to worry about hurting the criminal committing a misdemeanor crime. There are also some jobs that give you wider jurisdiction when committing a citizens arrests, but in the end it all boils down to calling the actual police.

I could be wrong on some of this, but it should be pretty accurate.

1 Like

that’s what phones are for

(record the entire incident, little timmy gonna be real silent when he sees what I have in my album :rage: :triumph:)

doesn’t matter if said criminal is injured by said citizen during citizens arrest in any way

HOWEVER, recording the situation would prevent falsely reported injuries so you’re right in the end

oh boo hoo hoo, like a judge is going to care if someone got a bruise.

if you didn’t use blatantly excessive force, I assume a judge has the basic mental capacity to realize that you probably weren’t intending to harm them, especially if the entire thing is on camera + the store manager is a witness that can act as an alibi.