Why cant I imbue magic into magic as a mage?

yea I don’t think my 2 magics would really care if I just coated one with the other

it’s not technically fusing them to create a totally new magic it’s just essentially casting 2 blasts at once

Unless you precisely thought about where they’d intersect, you have them either missing, or popping in your face, which can either make no effect, or be more harmful to you that anyone else.

me imbuing healing magic into my explosion magic…

did I just create a splash potion?

they may be different, but that doesn’t mean they conflict, regular people have both magic energy and spirit energy within them, and the gods were even like entirely made from those or something

imbue healing with something like light and you basically can become the medic from TF2

shoot your comrades and supercharge them

i’m guessing it’ll be like an ultimate art setting

I’m assuming it’s gonna be like dual casting or something where we can summon 2 different circles at once

1 Like

kid named mutations

In doing so they also release energy, and when the difference between the two is too polarised, the energy it discharges can even cause detonations.

Petty nitpick aside, we can’t cast two auras at once (this should be enough of an explanation).

:face_holding_back_tears: Brand new legendary spell

You combine the two magics you currently have and pray that vetex made them interact :fire:

me combing death and healing to create a quantum lock magic that causes people to freeze for they exist in a perpetual state of limbo:

that’s one magic turning into another, this is about using two magics in one spell

Lightning imbued into water instant paralysis totally fair trust trust

Metal + crystal would be busted.

I want it :3

The reason in question:

The equinox in question:

The equinox in question:

The incoming copyright strike in question:
(No post stealing :rage:)

You said “is question.”

No i didnt