Why can't i invite myself aargh

So, because I want to have an easily accessible bank from all of my account’s slots, I invite my alt account into the guild I was given ownership of, right? Right. So, I go to invite myself. Doesn’t work. Okay, I guess I’ll need to spend 10k galleons on more members. This’ll be painful. Ow, okay, it’s done. Now I hop back on the slot I want to invite aaaand- it still doesn’t work.

What the hell? Why did I spend 10k galleons on this if it doesn’t work? Am I actually supposed to spend 5k galleons for a clan on every slot I have individually? Why?

my only guess to this is that it already knows that my account owns the clan so it just doesn’t for some reason
which i guess means the only time i could’ve gotten into the clan was when my friend still owned it. god damn it

Despite everyone pretty much doing so, clans aren’t meant to be banks

yeah but hrrrmgngn

even if i did just want to become a pvpheaded maniac, i don’t see why i shouldn’t be able to join my guild when i’m the one who owns it
“yeah we’re ready to start the clan war. jawa, you getting on?”
“can’t, this build has the two worst magics in the game and nothing else”

I get that it feels bad to be specifically denied in the thing you directly are trying to do (believe me I’ve tried to have 10k gals on other files) but why are you posting as though it’s a bug when you know the intent of the system

You might be able to join clans on two files, but you might have to make your alt the clan owner. Or just share galleons by joining the same server on your alt and sending them to your main

pressing the invite button and having it not even give me a popup of “you can’t invite this person, he’s already owner of the guild on another slot” or something similar felt a lot like a bug if i’m being honest

I just don’t think it was expected due to the intent of the systems in place.

anyway where did the solution button go