Why did morden not just kill calvus with the **death** curse? is he stupid?

5 Likes

Silly buffoon didn’t wipe out the entire castle smh

5 Likes

Is that what his Death Curse arms are supposed to look like? I play on low graphics quality so the Death energy wasn’t thick at all and it looked kind of stupid.
MordenDeathArms

The clouds are much thicker

that shit looking goofy :sob:

Who is mordn

you cant just one shot the final boss in the story thats just stupid and horrible writing
and also morden is a npc you cant just get free help

Isn’t morden is just some homeless peasant at starting island

Because he was busy wailing on Julian’s ass so you didn’t get one shot again

32 Likes

Maybe it should’ve been specified that the Death Curse doesn’t mean literal insta-kill powers. From what we know about Death Magic, it’s basically Shadow Magic but amped up a ton. It’s an ancient magic too, so we know the curse must be absurdly powerful, which is why Argos said the user of the curse will shift the tides of power in the War Seas.

1 Like

Morden doesn’t know how to use his curse fully and he was busy fighting the glass curse user because we would’ve been absolutely annihilated by them.

1 Like

his haki isn’t good enough to one shot calvus

3 Likes

yeah, but if we can kill his king, we SHOULD be able to kill him at this point, right?

did the protag just get stronger from the month in prison or something?

Bro was mining every second every day, he was probably jacked af.

yeah but he was also fed garbage, which COULD mean that he only lost weight

Food is food

true

I’ve got my own thoughts on why that did not happen but I cannot be too sure yet

Morden is literally built different

really? why do you say that after our last battle with the glass curse user ended in one blow, with us in life-threatening condition.

maybe we coud’ve tried to fight but we wouldn’t have won. additionally weapon and strength routes couldn’t hurt him. Only magic.

I mean to be fair obama smashed into us at top speed so maybe he just had a bunch of momentum?

1 Like