Why did Poseidon join Cursebeard?

Why did Poseidon join Cursebeard’s crew after Prometheus took over Mount Olympus?

And then why did he go back with the One Shot Pirates and destroy it (presumably killing the rest of his family that was still alive).

And less importantly, why did Apollo join as well and why does nobody talk about him?

I dont think apollo was a god? i think he was just a strong human?

Maybe Poseidon didn’t like Prometheus as a ruler? Or maybe he was friends with Zeus and wanted to avenge him?

It was the god. Tech has said as much. I’ve heard people say it’s a human, and I don’t know where people got that info from.

the reason hasn’t been revealed yet so hopefully we will see it later

Not sure about Poseidon, but Vetex basically confirmed Apollo wasn’t a god in this post: A list of people that don't know what happended to them - #51 by Vetex

Also, the original trello page for AA, which calls Poseidon a god, but doesn’t do the same for Apollo: Trello

Who is the curse beard and Apollo

Alright, I thought he was a god because Tech said he could do things with magic no human could.

But I guess that doesn’t necessarily make him a god, since there are races other than humans, or he just meant that no human should be able to do the things he does.

according to Greek mythology, Apollo was the god of arts, music and medicine

I meant the apollo in the arcane universe isnt a god but a human

poseidon was a friend of cursebeard :astonished:
(probably got rizzed up)

During his dialogue in mount othrys, I think he mentions something about how he hated his family. It’s possible that something caused a rift between him and the other gods, causing him to join forces with a human.

The Apollo on his crew was just a man named apollo, not the actual god

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.