Why do pirates exist!

This is such a controversial topic ok

Unknowns are kind of gods (not really the gods of the lore but with powers similar to gods)
There’s legends about them, people think they exist generally without real proof, but you don’t meet them.

The only difference with unknowns is that you can meet them since they are generally still beings, but it’s clearly not something that random wizard you will do. Because yes, your backstory is literally “you were born, you have magic, do something”

We were just a regular man that was lucky to get its first mind magic awakened

I won’t say they are a legend, some of the unknowns are proven to exist like the peacekeeper, fredrock, and possibly Torren knowing they all had a great impact on the world itself. The first person to ever be on maguis is still alive, and freed rock possibly taught multiple people radius fist.

Torren killed multiple kings(and was suppose to be release and destroy island an possible the world but people sucked at finding him in AA) the peacekeeper literally saved the world, and fred rock is the maker of raduis fist and an immortal. Some people might not believe there existence and some might do, :man_shrugging: it’s kinda like religion and It doesn’t make sense why they wouldn’t believe that the peacekeeper exist. and arsen kinda friend with the peacekeeper and it still looking over his culture/tribe as the protecter

trigno isn’t even close to being an unkown as i think he’s still weaker than cursebeard and that guy wasn’t even close

WAit i mixed up trigno with someone else, what was the person we were meant to fight in Arcane adventure, his name was teren or something, i meant him

I mean yeah people who lived at that time might have had proof, but that’s the thing : people die.
Everything about unknowns is spread from generation to generation and became more a belief than anything. For Trigno, well as far as I know he’s basically the leader of the MC so people should have heard of him, but for the real insanely powerful unknowns (because Trigno isn’t one), there’s no way you ever met them and are still alive to this day without having a curse or something. They are also called unknowns so it’s safe to assume barely anybody even know that they might exist.

durza and he wasn’t even really close either ;-;

And sorry I meant teren or something the 7th unknown I don’t know why I said trigno, but trigno is allied with the peacekeeper and is known as that in maguis

AAAa his name is Torren that what I meant I keep mixing up torren and trigno, torren isn’t a catchy name

They are called unknown because no one know there real name, If somebody didn’t know my name that doesn’t mean I don’t exist. So they gave the 8th unknown the name peacekeeper because they know he exist :sunglasses:

And you can’t be allies with someone that doesn’t exist, and they are allies with the peacekeeper

The unknowns are:

1. Chaos
  2. Whoever created the universe yay
  3. Unknown
  4. Unknown
  5. Unknown
  6. Unknown
  7. Torren
  8. Peacekeeper
  9. Unknown
  10. Unknown
  11. Freedrock (if he’s still alive

YOu forgot hades, but he died but he still counts >:c

;-; since when was hades an unkown

Hades is the big dead so he don’t count.

since 2018

ah i missed that then oof neat

Ok so knowing the peacekeeper killed hades that must make hades the 9th unknowns

So who replaced him :c a new character?

#freehades he did nothing wrong except for wanting to destroy the earth