Why do you guys hate rkers so much?

World of Magic in its current state is a fighting game, Unless you want to try and argue how fighting minotaur and exiled several times is fun I think we can all agree on this. However I keep coming across people who hate the idea of a player killing another player. And I always end up looking at them like
Killing is apart of the game, it’s one of the core parts of the game. And a shit ton of the content in AO is definitely centered around pvp, so I ask this forum why do you all hate rkers so much?

1 Like

PvP isn’t the sole objective of the game and people hop on for other reasons. I don’t think it’s immoral or anything to randomly kill people but at the same time it can be annoying. I won’t stop someone from RKing nor care all that much really.

I’m not going to force my game onto others. If people want to hop on to play with friends to fight the MC I’ll let them, I don’t need to force them into pvp or anything. Besides randoms are usually crap at PvP so it wouldn’t even be any fun. I’ll happily accept any PvP request, I like that, but I understand that not everybody does.

ig to answer the question of the title; because it ruins their plans/objectives for the game and replaces them with someone else’s

18 Likes

Persons like me , only want have a good experience , not get angry at a 9 year old kids who have all the game strongest weapons killing me infinite ( that just a ex.

Ruins their plans? The majority of the game isn’t centered around pvp so unless it was to get a higher bounty I cant see any plans being ruined.

And even if it was then that means they weren’t prepared to get such a bounty, so whatever happens to them at that point has the blame entirely on them right

Hilarious amounts of typos aside, most of the things you’ll get in this game haven’t seemed too unbalanced to me.
By the way aren’t you apart of a guild?

Honestly i don’t care about my english , i’am to much old for learn new little rules etc , And yes , i have my own guild.

Question , its nothing wrong beging a “otaku” , but why you use that alot of picture of your anime cosplay on every post?

8 Likes

I hate rkillers because they’re annoying and inconsiderate.

it’s a cowardly way to start a fight and can really mess you up if you’re trying to do something important

1 Like

fishing, pvping with friends, boss hunting, getting higher bounty, fucking around with friends (getting mino to 100k health, cutting down a forest, etc), grinding to get leg hero/demon.

what?

bounties have nothing to do with RKing, side from maybe an indirect cause where people attack a town (summerhold) and some level 90 700 rep hero roleplayer comes along like “not on my watch” and tries to kill them, may or may not be successful. I’m also pretty sure bounties aren’t even reset until you are arrested so RKing doesn’t even ruin that (unless someone was in combat with MC when getting killed). That wouldn’t even be random though. That’s a purposeful kill, some roleplaying kid wanted to act out his reputation and defend a town (9/10 times summerhold) from a threat. Nothing random about it.

RKing in WoM won’t completely foil your objectives or anything, it will just be an odd bump in the road at most. It’s just annoying when you are unable to fight back, if you can and succeed then it’s not that big of a deal at all but not everyone can so /shrug

5 Likes

you took all the words right out of my mouth, rkers are more generally toxic than someone really wanting to fight out of honesty, it’s usually just people wanting to fight on bad or good way.

2 Likes

it’s all fun and games until your friend literally gets loopkilled by 7 guys who will warp to her every single time she joins the game and i’m not even making this up

they’re typically really toxic and sometimes I just want to fish.
they get nothing out of it, don’t even pretend guild infamy is important, its getting wiped with AO’s release.
I say that like I’ve played WoM in the last year lol.

that’s not to mention pvp in WoM just kinda sucked last I tried it so I have no motivation to interact with it.

I always just dm people or ask them up front like “hey wanna pvp” or something simple

if they decline? so be it, I just leave em alone.

if they accept? then it’s a fair fight and nobody is caught off guard

i made some friends by doing that once, we held a little tournament thing in the colosseum where we kinda played magic king of the hill

4 Likes

suncry mentality fr

2 Likes

and also they generally have terrible sportsmanship

the kind of people who will insult you, then say you shouldn’t get offended by it. and if you do get offended, you’re a snowflake. (it’s usually coming from people who drop the n word lightly and spew all sorts of hate speech in discord servers too eh :cold_face:)

2 Likes

like honestly it’s really not that hard to just ask someone to fight them I don’t get why people are so damn lazy and rude to resort to rkilling

it’s really not that much effort to type “hey wanna fight if I win I get infamy” or something

4 Likes

“smh stfu loser so what I casually dropped the N word and said numerous awful things about your religion with no remorse your stupid haha rank 1 day 1”

1 Like

Just wanted to make sure, Now you need to pick a side.

And to answer your second question, FUCK YOU I DO WHAT I WANT

pfft

I dont see any of these being situations where you can be rked by someone not within your skill level/in a guild. But I guess this is all fair…

This is a good excuse now, wont be in AO though

They’re not toxic, they’re dumb. At least from the “toxicity” i’ve seen from this community.

OH , that a true player of a good PVP

a real pvper always consents

besides it makes the fight a lot more fun and you can even attract other people to join in

I mean yeah sure but my only concern with it is that it ruins the flow of conversation