Why do you guys hate rkers so much?

i just said “me” and 4 blasted them and they died instantly so

and that’s why you pick sand

i love 700 damage 4 blast :heart_eyes_cat:

valid

counterpoint: make your own art

2 Likes

16 Likes

main reason why i dislike rkers is because they waste my time. i do like pvp and am above average at it, and rkers make me want to see if i can beat them or not, but theres other stuff i want to do and if i run theyll just chase me and be toxic. only thing to do is accept the match and prove im better

excited for ao bc then i can actually reveal my superior pvp skill

it’s because rking isn’t even proper pvp, if you actually want to test your skills your opponent needs to be ready and aware, not some rando you shot while their back was turned

also it’s just annoying to be attacked while you’re trying to do something else

1 Like

its because the only people who still play the game are trying to get items readied for AO, but when they are attacked they arent expecting it

it also isnt fun to fight in WOM because of the god awful combat it has

2 Likes

@ThatOneGuy

belive on me , you are the first person who said it to me. any way , very thanks.

the virgin otaku

vs the chad MS paint enthusiast

seems more paint.net to me (do not click that it is the name of an application not a url i dont know what is on that website)

troll

thats a good argument… unfortunatly I have some bad news that I have recently had sex with someone really close to you that you refer to as “mother”

check your family tree

naturally every game community hates RKers

but you know what? im gonna rk anyway :smirk:

This should have way more likes than it does

Someone PLEASE quote his message or I’ll do it myself

Being interrupted and forced to fight someone when you’re trying to chill or get better items around the map is annoying. Plus, I tend to get tense when I enter pvp, I can feel my heart beating strongly. I was RK’d earlier and it makes me worry if I’ll be able to hold my ground against arcane odyssey’s bosses and meta. While it happened with sand against water and sand isn’t my best magic, it still worries me.

1 Like