Why does everyone hate suncry?

Now hold on just a minute
Ghost hasn’t come back online yet

Ima call ghostintheblock and felix

after a while it seems suncry just accumulated a huge infamy(literally and figuratively)

its mostly due to the actions of certain suncry members, for example some of them are toxic, spawn killed low levels for infamy, etc…
and it must have gotten even worse when the leaders of suncry started showing toxicity

honestly, I just wanted to get in suncry because its the no.1 on leader board, but since you asked, those are the reasons why people might hate suncry

2 Likes

ghost comes we all bail aight?

funny thing is they’re pretty much only toxic outside of the suncry discord, everyone is pretty chill in there (besides felix yo, watch out)

who’s that

okay. have fun arguing

No one is arguing rn actually, surprisingly

chat is actually pretty civil atm

:billed_cap:

even if this was true its really not a good thing lol if anything it should be the other way around for your sake

I mean you shouldn’t be toxic anywhere tho besides twitter maybe

Just get better icl, the toxicity is fake

I barely remember this but apparently I was the first comment

wth was that

cd0bb8ee9a151825c4f8c986b98f7ddc

im so close to typing an entire essay
@Cryonical restrain me and just close this topic, its pretty clear why

you’re making a google drive to “expose” suncry toxicity
and in this google drive you consider "rank 1 day 1 :fire: :cold_face: " as severely toxic
^ not even targeted to anyone is a troll copypasta

asides from a select few you blow it out of proportion saying “U DOGWADER” as being toxic
all you’ve shown is that you’re hyper sensitive to any playful insults over a roblox game

All you need to do is to not take insults like “dogwader” as offensive and emotionally damaging
I’m afraid this post itself is considered too toxic :sob:

1 Like

This has good points but I still feel like this is argument bait

Last thing I would want to happen right now lol
Gonna be off my phone for like a few hours so I won’t be even able to defend myself :sob:

Amazing discussion with no toxicity within it whatsoever

Surprisingly ^
(Topic was probably closed by cryo to prevent a full blown argument from occurring)