Why does everyone hate suncry?

I’m wondering why everyone hates suncry, it seems like they are getting more hate than they deserve. (rank 1 day 1)

This has to seriously be the 1000th “why do people hate suncry” topic

I mean you don’t have to dig very deep to find the answer :neutral_face:

2 Likes

:sun_with_face:Suncry:sun_with_face:
:1st_place_medal: Rank one, Day one. :1st_place_medal:

I mean suncry is pretty bad but

at least this isn’t doge nation

Doge nation was good wym

oh hell nah :skull:

alright I’m out before I or someone else starts another flamewar

1 Like

WHAT :anguished:

Waiting for the agrument to spark

Toxicity mostly, probably, idk I’m not everyone. Aside from the ideology of the guild/clan I got no gripes or problems with Suncry :person_shrugging: even then it’s pretty minor

kinda funny actually

most of the hate is undeserved and u beefing wit everyone on the forums prolly the main source of the hate

you

probably the arrogance, but some of y’all chill i suppose

I mean for me i just hate guilds in general and suncry just feels like a big circlejerk to me but also :person_standing:

why

All my ingame experiences with them have been awful so i am naturally biased even if I haven’t interacted with any for like a year :grinning:

1 Like

Pretty sure some guilds blacklisted them to and that so for people who want to make the lands peacefull

Not you again :skull:
Your opinion is automatically invalid

1 Like

Doge nation a W bro

inferno blocks everyone unfortunately

I’d recommend you stop replying to him.

He’s an outcast desperate for validation on the only place on the internet that’ll accept him.

He’s already made it clear he’s going to stay acting like a dumbass and refuses to change even a bit.

So treat him like the other suncry hating npcs and pay no mind to them. :frsleepin:

2 Likes